1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

COSMO Mailers, have they stopped?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Jordan, Oct 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been regularly receiving emails from Cosmo re: "Enjoy tickets on us", but have not received any free nights, food/bev and identity play offers lately. Uauallyu I get about $500 in FP and 3 free anytime nights.

Has anyone else noticed if the offer have stopped from Cosmo, or did I simply slip off their radar?

2. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm still getting my monthly room offers via email and the pretty purple envelope and the concert ticket offers in a separate email.

3. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When are your monthly email offers coming in (Around what date)?

Thanks

4. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got the last one about two weeks ago.

5. wanker751

wanker751 Dutch Rudder Enthusiast

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife got one a few weeks ago as well, for some reason mine only come via email, but I get the 2 free nights or $400 resort credit FR/SA

6. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've got my in august for sep oct and for the November December ones two weeks ago.

same as before every two months

7. vegas superfan

vegas superfan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have not gotten room offers lately. I got the email for show tickets a couple of days ago.

8. Vegas55

Vegas55 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Received my last one in September, valid December 4th thru February 25th. 4 nights, FB, FP.

9. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Guess they don't want my $$ anymore!

10. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got one a few weeks ago and think they still come about monthly

I Need Spa
  11. JoeDat

JoeDat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I receive emails pretty much on a weekly basis for free tickets to upcoming concerts and Free nights with Free Play/Resort Credits in the nice purple envelopes probably once every 3 months.

12. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tuesday is their normal email day for hotel offers and Wednesday for the concert tickets. That being said I received "Enjoy Tickets On Us" email yesterday, 4 tickets for Oct and 2 each for Nov and Dec. Back on Sept 23 I received my room offer for Dec 4 thru Jan 28 and the purple envelope came via snail mail within the week. I even received a reminder on Sep 30 that I haven't used my offer that expires on Dec 3.

13. Stevie D

Stevie D VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got tix on us offer yesterday.

14. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm still getting room offer mailing and just received yesterday an email for free show tickets. It'll be interesting to see how long they continue to send me room offers. Not planning another trip till August and hoping to use the room there for my 50th bash. My fingers are crossed.

15. texdan17

texdan17 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had the same concern. Regularly received email offer 22nd of the month for last couple years and it didn't come in Sept. I called and VIP services was not helpful...and then three days ago my usual offer came back (Su-Fri 2 nts comped + resort credit for weekend bookings not comped) but the resort credit for the weekend bookings doubled from $100/nt to $200/nt. I had already booked Sat for next weekend on the card tier perk and added Sunday. I asked about Friday and the rate was only $110... it would almost be worth it for the resort credit if I wasn't triple booked already on other comps.

But yes, it seems there was a blip for some of us?

16. double_faces

double_faces Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's weird (and slightly annoying) for me. I go about once every three months or so and gamble strictly at the Cosmo. Currently gold status, but all I ever get is like a 50 dollar food and beverage and about 25 dollars free play. You'd think I get more than that, even though I live in SoCal.

17. BCMike

BCMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used to get snail mail offers from them for 2 or 3 free nights but haven't seen anything in the last 6 months probably. I've never stayed there. Just drop in gambling with no status.

18. pikabu

pikabu Low roller, but always enjoy the ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Every Wednesday, I get the 'enjoy tickets on us' email. I received an offer by email on Sep 30 that expires Dec 3 (also received this by snail mail). I am patiently waiting for an offer (usually 2 nights or $200 on us) as i want to stay there in mid-December for 3 nights.

I notice that you have to phone them for information and bookings. Is there anyway that I can contact someone by email? Is there a marketing email?

BTW, really enjoyed my room last December overlooking the fountains; just beautiful.

19. LoveVeGa

LoveVeGa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stay there in Mar on 2 nights comp. Got a 4 nights comp offer for the Oct or Nov in the purple mail. I don't play slots too much, just $25 a hand a couple hours a day. I will try to book 4 days comp on the end of this month or early nov to see how it goes? :beer:

20. Ade87

Ade87 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I found there was nobody by email that could help, they referred me to the phone line on a number of occasions.

Just wondering, did I get offered 3 nights because i stayed for a week last time? I see guys on here that go for weekends and gamble and only get 2 night offers. Is this because their play history suggests they only hit town for 2 nights anyway?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.