1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Maybe I am a degenerate!?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by SeeUNVegas, Oct 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeeUNVegas

SeeUNVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been going to Vegas for 23 years and following most of you vicariously through VMB for several years as a guest. First 20 years always went with a group of 8-10, usually as the chosen leader. As can happen with "long term relationships" the coveted trips turned into soap operas. I grew tired of the drama and blame game and shyed away from the glitz for awhile. Gleaned from others trip reports on this site the utopia of doing Vegas as a solo. By no means a High Roller, but evidently enough to garner room comps and a little free play twice a year. So next trip has me leaving next Thursday October 16 for five nights and was asked today by a coworker when I leave. Without hesitation I blurted out 191 hours till wheels up! With a little more training maybe i can grow up to be a degenerate too!:thumbsup: Just want to thank all those that post information and trip details that helps keep the countdowns bearable! Won't be doing a live trip report as it is just me and I will need to keep track of my money, room key, and drinks. I only have two hands and fully believe in keeping a drink in each (it is a desert for crying out loud)! Wish me luck and if you are there next week maybe I will "See U N Vegas"!

2. golfnut

golfnut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad that you decided to join and post. Good luck and yes maybe will see u in Vegas.

3. Mgilmore

Mgilmore Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe I'll see you there!! Going Oct. 14th-21st, Monte Carlo first, then Golden Nugget!!:beer:

4. SeeUNVegas

SeeUNVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I either stay at NYNY or Monte Carlo. This trip I will be next door at NYNY but enjoy spending time at Monte Carlo every trip so maybe we will run into each other. Good luck!

5. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very first thing when you get to your room, take a picture of the room number. Once outside, take a picture of the hotel. It shouldn't be hard to remember which hotel you are in, but you can always just show the cabbie a picture if you're too smashed to speak. Of course, you may not be coherent enough to remember you took pictures! Have fun! I'm jealous! :beer::wave:

6. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm another degenerate heading out exactly one week behind you solo on 10/23. Have an awesome trip and welcome to the forum!

7. dutchvelvet

dutchvelvet VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a recent unintentionally solo trip, and really ended up enjoying myself. I hope to repeat sometime

8. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll drink to that.:drunk:

9. Joe Strummer

Joe Strummer VIP Whale

Blacklabber - check your message box.
    SeeUNVegas --
    What kinda "drama" was in the last couple group trips ?
    Love to hear about that stuff.
    Used to do group trips as well.....in the beginning.

10. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have fun!
    WIn big!

11. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My degeneracy really hit me last night when I was trying to figure out hockey betting. There was nothing else on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.