1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MBay executive host ? Who knows this guy?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by JaxxLV, Oct 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaxxLV

JaxxLV Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone have any experience with a Mbay host named Rick K.?

If so please let me know if you had a good experience or bad. PM is fine.

Thanks

2. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rick was my host at Monte Carlo a few years back (I just got a text from him a few months ago when he moved to MB). I think he’s a great guy. He’s personable – easy to talk to. And he always took great care of me at Monte Carlo. The thing that impressed me the most was that I seldom had to look him up at the end of my trip. He’d take care of whatever charges he could without my having to remind him most of the time. (That might not be out of the ordinary treatment for high rollers, but at my level, I believe it is.)

I’d highly recommend him.

3. oblid

oblid Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Real good guy. Was my host at Monte Carlo, and always made a point of tracking me down whenever I was on the floor to stop by and say hello. Always took good care of me.

4. mykidsdad

mykidsdad Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was our host at Monte Carlo. Always stopped to say hi. First one to get us concert tickets, better rooms etc. Liked him a lot. Mandalay Bay, not so much.

5. JaxxLV

JaxxLV Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I appreciate the input. Looks like he's covering both properties and still listed under MC.

6. StephGrahamKC

StephGrahamKC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't think he is still covering both because when I contacted him in July for Monte, he was already at Mandalay and gave me a name of a new person. I just think the website is not updated much.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.