1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Getting to the Quad parking garage ?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Buddha, Oct 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Back in the days of the imperial Palace, I would come off Flamingo Rd., turn north onto Audrie Lane, which would take me to the IP parking garage, on the south side of the Harrah's parking garage.

With the changeover to the Quad, and the development of the Linq observation wheel, a friend told me that Audrie Lane now becomes a dead end before it gets to the Quad parking garage.

So, my question now is ... If I'm coming down Flamingo Rd., what is the best way to get to the Quad parking garage ???

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure if there is a better way, but we have always come off of Koval Ln. going just past Harrahs before turning left. Google maps doesn't state what this street name we turn on is though. Follow signs for the Harrah's parking garage and just keep going toward the Quad and you'll get there. And remember not to park there when it rains!!!

3. redzone

redzone Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Heading north we take Koval to Winnick (I believe it's the first light after Flamingo) and it takes you right to the garage.

4. Mervis Earl

Mervis Earl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, Audrie runs up behind Paris and sort of dead-ends into Ballys as it looks like you can turn left and go back to the strip. Koval is the way as described above.

5. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone ... I'll try the "Koval to Winnick" path.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.