1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Luxor Bottle Service reward MyVegas

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Dark_Mark, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Mark

Dark_Mark Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone used it yet? is it like Gold Lounge where you get a $500 credit? hoping to get this in Dec. Any help would be appreciated !

2. LuckyDog77

LuckyDog77 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bump.... we're going in December and thinking the same.

3. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have only read 1 review & it was VERY bad--I will see if I can find it & post it.
    Gold at Aria is only 250K & gets overall good reviews--though it isn't as much of a club atmosphere as LAX.

4. cmrvancouver

cmrvancouver Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    here is a review from one of the MyVegas groups I belong to

I took an hour to get inside. Not because it was busy, but because it took 7 people to figure out what MyVegas was and was the eff was going on. God help you if you wind up with this "union" girl at your table. I say "union" because as soon as I asked someone for my credit card and my drivers licence back after they were taken from me for a half hour (with still NO BOTTLE!!), I was told our sever. Sarah, was in the union so she could treat us however she wanted to. Lol. Nice, eh ?? My credit card and its $82 gratuity came back to me about 10 minutes become the bottle of vodka came. Horrible.

hope that might help. I also agree that compared to gold is it not very good value for money. I bought the gold reward last year and we had a great time :D

5. greekjim

greekjim King Gyro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used the Gold certificate, it has a laid back crowd. The ages of the people there can vary greatly. Our waitress was smoking hot. Drank our bottle of grey goose and half the bottle of Absolut the table next to us who were leaving gave us. For free it was fine.

6. Dark_Mark

Dark_Mark Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, Gold is a great value and have done it, shame to hear Lax isnt on board with things, but maybe because it is new they will get better at it. Not worth getting it now with 700k. I would love to do HAZE when they had it at 500K though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.