1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Check-In

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by RyanM8704, Oct 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanM8704

RyanM8704 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello everyone!

I will be staying at Aria this November, and wondering what time normally can a person check in to their hotel? This will be my fourth visit, but first visit where I will be landing in Las Vegas earlier than 12pm.
    Can I still check in and be in my room before noon? Or do I have to wait around?

2. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have checked in at 845am before. No extra charge. But this was a room comp

3. Bluskies

Bluskies Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I came in at 11 am over the Labor Day weekend and there was already a line of people checking in. I was surprised and pleased. SInce then, I have learned their policy is (from their website): "Guests may check in at any time based on room availability when they arrive." I love that! It's ridiculous so many hotels make you wait until 3 pm.

4. br549

br549 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have checked in early on almost every trip, and never been charged. However, I have had to wait a couple of times for room to be available and ready.

5. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sure, you can check in any time--and any day but Sunday you have a very good chance of getting into your room before noon.

6. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My experience has been hit and miss for early check in.
    I have arrived early on 6 or 7 trips and was able to get in by noon about half the time.

7. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its all based on availability, whether its a comped room or not. I have gotten into my room at Aria as early as 9am on some trips and other trips I have had to wait until 3. Usually earlier, though. A lot of it does depend on what day of the week you are arriving

I Need Spa
  8. Bluskies

Bluskies Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ryan, by the way, you didn't mention it but be sure to ask if it is possible to get a late checkout. When I checked into the Aria, the clerk asked if I would like a 1 pm checkout? At no charge...you bet!

9. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As others have mentioned, you can check in at any time, but your room may or may not be ready yet. I usually tell them that I'm in no rush to get to the room (since I'm generally not), as long as they can open up the folio so I can start charging meals; often I get a much better room that way than if I were to try to get into whatever's ready first.

10. skybank

skybank High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ask others have said you can check in at any time, but if your room is not ready they will give you the key cards and then text you when your room is ready. It was really nice to go about my trip and then get a text that room was ready and I just headed to the room, no going back to pick up they key card!

11. Bluskies

Bluskies Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's the kind of service that separates Aria from the rest I've stayed at

12. JB in MN

JB in MN Low-Roller

Comso does the same thing.

13. sabinomarine

sabinomarine Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I take the redeye from Honolulu so I land at 6:30am or 7:30am depending on the time of year. A few times I've got a room straight away and a few times they issue keys and usually text me before noon with the room number.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.