1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Limos?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by DoctorPong, Sep 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoctorPong

DoctorPong Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone know the best limo service?

2. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You'll probably hear Presidential Limo a lot, but that's my choice.

3. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There should be a sticky for this question because it's asked so much. I agree, although there are others, Presidential is the one most recommend. I've used it 5 times. Great service.

4. ajp

ajp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We used Bell-trans last trip and were very happy with it.

5. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do not use the VIP airport transfer service from Bell Trans- I am sure they are just fine for their true Limo service. The VIP service is sort of a discount limo service, but you are not guaranteed a limo. Many times people do get a limo by themselves. We tried it once. We had to share a sedan with an elderly couple. I got stuck in the back seat. Someone was incontinent, and it wasn't me. They screwed up our pick up time from the hotel - they were a no show. I had to wait on the phone for over 30 minutes to talk to a real person. They dispatched a limo quick to correct their mistake. Reading other complaints about them - the no show or late pickup at the hotels happens frequently.

6. LoveDowntownVegas

LoveDowntownVegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    + 1 for presidential limo!

8. matguy

matguy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was plenty happy with Bell Trans for a limo. Driver was super nice and was perfectly willing to drive around for the hour if we wanted, but we just went straight to the Venetian (where I proceeded to lose... a lot... quickly; maybe a bad decision in hindsight.)

9. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used Presidential when I went last. I'd use them again without thinking about it. The driver texted me updates on where he was at, and he was really friendly.

10. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same here. I would suggest asking for Milt as a driver.

11. Darreningreenwood

Darreningreenwood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a different experience. I did the Bell VIP shuttle service (as recommended by this board!), and it was great. For a total of $28 + two $5 tips, I got to ride to the Flamingo in a limo (shared with two people dropped off at the Cosmo), and a nice SUV from the Flamingo to the airport. Same cost as a cab, but much more comfortable. I'm sorry you had a bad experience with a fellow passenger, but that's what makes that service cheaper than hiring the limo for yourself. They were also right on time picking me up; I got a text and call 15 minutes prior to them arriving at the hotel. I was out at the curb waiting when they showed up.

12. Oskee2001

Oskee2001 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Throwing another hat in the ring for Presidential. Used them about 4 times now, and planning on using them next week, and each time has been great. You get a car/limo to yourself and you don't have to worry about a thing. Last thing i want to do is share a car with some crazy person during my first 20 minutes in vegas...

13. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i have been promoting Presidential on here for over 10 years, i used to drive for them and still use them, for you guys to know they are sister company to Bell. There are several good limo companies and some you dont want to use, the biggest thing is price an customer service. AWG/Ambassador, executive and Presidential have the newer fleets in Vegas, and those are typically your more expensive companies. Most companies vary 5 or 10 dollars for an airport pickup the difference is the return. Some companies will label your ride as a transfer, which is not an hour, it is from point A to point B with no stops. I will also say, keep your drivers number, if you like the service book with them and they will usually take better care of you.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.