1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Restaurant for celebrating wedding anniversary?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by raraavis, Sep 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raraavis

raraavis VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hi everyone, my husband and i will be visiting vegas in december, and one of our celebrations on this trip will be our 2 year wedding anniversary. we plan to go to dinner on a sunday evening and don't really want to spend more than $75 a person. we'll be staying at bally's this trip, so something within a 15 minute walk is preferable (but am willing to hear suggestions of restaurants farther down the strip or downtown if you think it's worth the commute!). we're not fancy people but don't have a problem dressing up a bit for this dinner. i don't think i could get my husband to wear an actual suit :rolleyes2:, but he would wear a dress shirt and tie (with dress pants). any help you could offer is appreciated, thanks!

2. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are plenty of mid/high range restaurants in Las Vegas that you can do for $150 or less.
    He will not need a suit or tie for any of them.
    A little more info might help.
    Will the $150 include cocktails?That can add 40% plus to your bill especially with wine.Are you including tip?
    What kind of cuisine are you looking for? Many to choose from, Steak, Italian,seafood,etc.

3. macfisto

macfisto Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For a wedding anniversary, tough to beat the corner table at the Eiffel Tower at Paris. We did that for our 10th anniversary. If you're drinking it might be tough to keep it under $75/person, but it's possible. Be sure to let them know it's your anniversary -- they'll set you up with a complimentary dessert. And since Bally's is connected to Paris, you don't even need to walk outside!

4. raraavis

raraavis VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks! i was thinking about the restaurant in the eiffel tower. a little more info for you: i will not be drinking, and my husband probably won't drink since i'm not drinking. the $75 is just for cost of food (not including tax or tip). we're not looking for any type of cuisine in particular, but i would say seafood is the least likely possibility. we like turf more than surf.

5. roycpa

roycpa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Make reservations at the Eiffel Tower restaurant and you'll get a romantic table for two overlooking the Bellagio fountains. If you don't drink, you MIGHT get away under $75. You still need to get a soufflé and if hubby calls for the reservation they will ask the occasion and will probably offer him the chance to have a dozen roses at the table waiting. (It impressed my wife!). The roses were actually pretty reasonable, as I recall - though I don't remember the price.

I think several of the upper scale restaurants at Bellagio have a set two or three course dinner within you price limitations, also.

6. raraavis

raraavis VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.