1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Aria Free play

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by pokerbucketlist, Sep 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pokerbucketlist

pokerbucketlist Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    HI all

I will be staying at Aria for 4 nights.

$25 free play is 56250 coins
    $50 free play is more than double at 150000

1.- can i buy 3 $25 free play's?
    2. if no, can i buy one $50, one $25 and one $10?

Thanks

pbl

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
  2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Huh?

What coins are you talking about?

3. pokerbucketlist

pokerbucketlist Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lol chips, whatever...

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't double checked the terms on these lately, but for many awards you can only use them one time only. So 3 $25's are out. Not sure if you can mix the 50 and 25 and 10 together.

5. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $10 freeplay requires a 1 night stay, $25 requires a 2 night stay, $50 requires a 3 night stay.

In order to redeem all three you would have to stay 6 nights (1 + 2 + 3 nights).

So since you're staying for 4 nights, you could not redeem all three. But you could redeem both the $50 & $10 rewards.

6. Bluskies

Bluskies Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen that 56,000 for $25 freeplay. Seemed ridiculous, especially since it goes so fast, that I went up to 100,000 for the slots tournament with a chance for $500 freeplay. Wish me good luck!!!!

7. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's not true. 4 days is the max you need redeem all of the rewards combined which is the same for both the $25 and $50 ones combined.

8. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What's your source on that?

I remember seeing in one of the Facebook Q&As that they could the stay requirements for Freeplay could not be combined. I could have read their answer wrong though I guess...

9. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mitzi from MyVegas specifically said it in one of the initial Q&As after the FP came out.

10. Smallz23

Smallz23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can redeem one of each. As you can only purchase 1 of each reward. Your 4 days will qualify you to redeem all 3 but not multiples of each reward. However, when a new batch of the same reward is released.. You may purchase them again.

11. Smallz23

Smallz23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    But honestly.. A lot of the staff at mlife aren't that informed with the t&c's either. On my last trip.. I redeemed a 2 premium ticket to zarkana and my boyfriend redeemed a companion premium zarkana ticket (buy one get one free). Basically, my boyfriend and I each get a free premium ticket with my voucher and his voucher was meant for my sister and her boyfriend. I was supposed to pay for a ticket and get the other free for her boyfriend. I didn't call in with the number given to me as it took forever to get ahold of any myvegas reps. Instead, I walked straight to box office. Had the staff at the box office call myvegas (to ensure we'd be able to sit together).. She connected with them within 10 seconds. She gave them my voucher code.. And for some reason.. She said that all four are comped. I cashed in 260k in chips for 2 premium tickets + 1,500 chips for the other 2. I clarified to her that I'm sure I didn't purchase 4 premium tickets (rather not risk getting banned) and that one is a companion ticket. She told me that it says I'm eligible for 4 comped premium. And admits that sometimes mlife staffs and the ones that work at the box office aren't even sure what the tc are either. As far as I know.. The staffs aren't really trained when it comes to myvegas. They have a specific number they call if they have questions.

----------------------------

Also that same weekend.. I redeemed a Jean Philippe pastrie at aria. But the worker there said I could order anything I wanted so long as it's not retail. I ordered the salmon crepe which would have cost like $13 plus tax =x my sister ordered som ice cream crepe.

It just really depends on who's working really.. And your luck... But I would stick to the t&c's cuz well.. Those are the t&c's.

12. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry to bump an old thread, but did this ever get confirmed? Can you use a $50 and a $25 reward when staying 4 nights?

13. MNVegasgal

MNVegasgal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there last weekend. stayed for 4 nights and redeemed both the $50 and the $25 reward together. They requested my room number.. and put it all on my card.

14. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    perfect I shall do the same, thank you

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.