1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas How often do they reload the lower tier MyVegas rewards?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Piggylane, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just had a physical and my cholesterol (not on any type of meds) is now below my I.Q. It's 189.

So I've been cruising the MyVegas rewards looking for goodies and I see that the Bellagio 2 for 1 Gelato is still sold out. Crap! Best on the strip! Yeah, won't hurt my cholesterol but may alter my body mass index (slightly overweight but who cares, my blood pressure was 120/60!). I did snag a free treat from Jean Phillippe Patisserie, those are great but better art than sweets.

Has anyone seen the gelato reward renewed? I've been looking for the past couple weeks. Yeah, it's not that expensive but lots of the other rewards just aren't that interesting and I have 500K plus to burn.

Twelve days to Monte Carlo.

2. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The rewards are all reloaded at 7am PST daily or thereabouts. My tip for redeeming rewards often sold out is to have the your email ready to copy and paste, page for the reward loaded and keep going back (and then reload the reward page) until you see the "next" in green and then quickly copy your email and type in your name before they sell out. It could take a bit but you will eventually get the reward, some say weekends are easier to pick the rewards up as well.

3. Smallz23

Smallz23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ty for the heads up :) I'm in. Vegas now

4. soled905

soled905 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wish I had a good answer but my IQ is below 189:)

5. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just looked at the 2 for 1 gelato reward says it has 7 available. Looks like they probably reload that one with 10 every morning around 10am Eastern

6. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks but I missed them! I was having so much fun replacing the floor beneath one of my toilets I forgot all about it. Stupid plumber 15 yrs ago didn't seal it correctly... Good thing I'm handy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.