1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Moi Kathy98 so many others but my COW PEEP my beloved one ...

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Tiffany, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiffany

Tiffany Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I must say and I hope no one disrepects this thread ..

My peep forever a darling who I met on the other board , the old vegas board .. some called her Moi .. some called her names and some were nice..

I met her on here and we became very close friends .. Peeps never understood us , accused us of things that were not true .. We were a bit odd but fun was
    our only crime .. We never figured out why peeps that go to vegas a fun place could not relax and just have fun . At times serious is needed ..

but to make it short ..... about four years ago I lost my dear husband He died of lung cancer .. Moi and I were friends from back in 2002 or so and we remained friends and still are but she is not with us in this world anymore . She is gone .. She passed away and I am the saddest peep around .. She was so good and peeps never knew of her kindness . She supported so many things and was charitable ..

She helped Peeps I cannot even name how many .. it was something we did .. just an odd thing here and there . she would send me say 200 dollars and then I would with my husband leave it for a waitress on mothers day .... it was an amazing journey with so many peeps met in person along the way .. so many ways to help so many .

I have most my very most important peeps in the world . My beloved husband and then my beloved Moi .. mY cow friend ..

she helped me more than anyone could ever know .. and the closest I could describe our friendship was we were like THE HOST .. Mel and Wanda ..

mind melded not the same peep .. two entirely different peeps ..

She passed away this year . we wrote each other every night and then played and talked at Poker stars sitting at a table for hours chatting and just being nuts .. and at times just talked about everything every single night for over eight or nine years .. we wrote letters .. we remained the best of friends

One day I did not get a letter , besides our friendship on boards she sent me everday day a letter with a post card in it and a crisp two dollar bill .. she sent these for me and then I would send them to my grandbaby who is now almost five .. Moi sent me many places and when my husband got lung cancer she said what does he want to see
    I said he said the Grand Canyon .. She sent us there .. and we got to have that memory before he left to a better world a new earth and new heaven ..

we were not bad peeps we were simply fun and loved fun .. I laughed so much I could cry with Mel , my Moi ...
    my beloved cow peep .

I shall miss her forever .. I hope to see her in heaven .
    I pray no one shall say anything bad of her here .. I pray that for once you would open your minds and realize that we were peeps forever mind melded but yet separate but yet the best of friends of anyone I have ever known .. She was the best and I miss her like crazy .. I miss her so much .. my tears have not stopped .

She was a good peep helped little old ladies helped every one and was charitable in every sense of the world ..
    so good .. I Heard from her last and then as I said every day I heard from her .. one day I did not and I was worried . but then a few weeks later she wrote me that she was not well .. I knew that there was something wrong about five years ago .. I wont go into it . but she passed away and I wanted to let anyone know but please I ask you to kindly only speak the special things you knew of her .

she likely wouldn't even want anyone to know but I feel she deserves mention as she was the best peep I have ever known in my life ..

she left so many memorable trip reports and such funny postings .. love is much ..

I miss her so much ..
    may she be respected ..... and prayers for her family ..

- - - Updated - - -

I wanted to also say I am SaraLee

2. Blonde_4_ever

Blonde_4_ever LasVegas4ever.com

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I watched your antics for years at LVT.
    You guys created your own troubles there.

But I understand she had a young daughter,
    and I am sorry that someone lost their mother.
    And am sorry you miss your friend
    May she RIP.

3. kittyglitter_mm

kittyglitter_mm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't understand most of your post, but I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. Hopefully she is in a better place and at peace. I hope you can find comfort in good memories.

4. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I remember Kathy from several other boards. She made up so much I am at a loss as to how to respond to this post. Even this sounds like a character Kathy would have made up.

If indeed she left a daughter, I am sorry for the child's loss.

5. flyguyfl

flyguyfl MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I knew Kathy too and liked her. She did create some stories but was a very good person. She confided in me at times. I will miss her.

6. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    She was a character for sure. I never saw her as a harmless type. I didn't understand the fuss she created. Not that any of it matters now. I saw a post where she said she was ill and then she got quiet. I had wondered about her from time to time. I'm sorry to hear of the loss. I hope her family and friends are getting along OK. You too Tiffany. I hope you're coping OK. Thanks for letting us know.

7. Tiffany

Tiffany Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am glad you knew her .. She was one of a kind .. she was tender and sweet but yet needed to be what she needed to be .. mostly charitable . ...to so many organizations and to many peeps .. I know it seemed like trouble at times but it was our antics .. Just having fun in a world where life can be serious .. as it is ..
    and death comes to us all .. so i am so glad for the fun we had and the laughs we had ..
    i know you were kind to her ..
    SaraLee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.