1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife Points Question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Dearns, Sep 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dearns

Dearns Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I visited Vegas in summer 2013 and signed up for MLife cards. Played on them all week and built up some points albeit not a massive amount. We're looking at returning next summer and I'm looking around at room prices to get a general idea of cost. When I log on to the MLife website the points that I earned last summer aren't showing and it says that I have earned 0 points. I'm thinking this is because I signed up on the MLife website before we went and then got the cards in Vegas? Does anyone know if there is any way of getting those that I accumulated last year put onto my account?

2. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are talking about Tier Credits they automatically reset September 30th for everyone. If you are talking about Point Play and Express Comps they, I believe, expire 12 months if there is not activity on the account. Unfortunately, there is not way to get any of it back once they expire. The offers on the MLife website should give you some discount depending on the tier you achieved. Most discounts I've seen when logged into MLife can be beat shopping around.

3. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Theres a cut off date ie oct 1st all cards get reset to 0 a new year starts

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tier Credits, don't worry about, everybody's in the same boat, they get reset to zero on Oct 1 of each year, so your Tier Credits would have gone to zero on Oct 1, 2013.

Your Express Comps and PointPlay (slot credits) would have expired this past summer, 12 months after the date you last earned any.

If you're an infrequent visitor, the best thing to do is play off your PointPlay before you leave and apply your ExpressComps to your hotel bill when you know you're finished gambling for the trip. You can do this at the MLife desk at the hotel the night before or the morning you check out.

5. Dearns

Dearns Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the advice and replies. Will make sure we use what we earn before we leave next year. I haven't got any emails or offers through so it made me wonder whether there was a problem. May have to chase up MLife about getting any email offers through.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.