1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Strip club for couples Help!!!

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by goober1102, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goober1102

goober1102 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will be in Vegas in early October celebrating our 19th anniversary and wife's birthday. much to my surprise she suggested going to a strip club one of the nights we are out there. So of the popular clubs, Rhino, Sapphire, OG and Treasures,

which one is the most laid back / relaxed?
    welcomes couples?
    which has limo service to AND from the club to the hotel?
    which has the best drinks, don't feel like having soda with a splash of scotch?
    and lastly, which one will make the more lasting impression on the wife, for her birthday

she has never been to a club and I don't feel like she will enjoy being swarmed by the dancers, we'd like to go hang out and enjoy the night with one of us dictating when we want a dance....low pressure i guess.

Thanks in advance

2. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to 3 of the 4 you listed, all but Sapphires.

Rhino is my favorite cause the girls are the hottest, Treasures is pretty damn close though and I didn't enjoy OG at all. Although OG has male strippers upstares that your wife might enjoy.

I'd say they are all pretty laid back and relaxed. I get swarmed alot by dancers, but a simple "no thank you maybe later" and they'll leave you alone, at least for me anyways.

Couples are welcome

I've taken the limo to all 3 of the clubs. Call them up and they pick you up at whatever hotel you're at and you walk right in for free. I've never asked for the limo to get back to the hotel, always just cabbed it. I know you can get it but I think you have to pay.

Not sure about drinks, I only drink beer.

I would recommend the Rhino for your first club.

3. goober1102

goober1102 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dflak....THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!! Over 200 views and not a single reply...until yours. I am pretty sure we will be heading to the Rhino with the second choice being Treasures. I will drink beer...can't water that down! and the wife is a light weight so she may nurse 1 or 2 drinks and be fine, even watered down!

4. jaybert

jaybert Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sapphires I've seen couples there and also a bachelorette party.

It's pretty hectic/crazy on a Friday or Saturday night like after 10pm or so. Like rhino, expect to have to get bottle service if you want a table to sit at. If you go on an off night (I went Sunday), you shouldn't need to get bottle service to get a table.

You can also try tipping the host if you want a table and don't want bottle service (or a minimum bar table). We did that at sapphires last week ($20) and the guy gave us a table and we just ordered beers . They were officially asking $400min bar tab or bottle service (starting at $450).

Some girls are pretty aggressive. I had one call my a pussy and push my head when I refused to get a dance from her

5. LoveDowntownVegas

LoveDowntownVegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    x2 for Rhino. and depending on your schedule, consider the afternoon on a weekend. drinks are cheaper and the atmosphere is calmer, relaxed. We usually catch an afternoon NFL game and prefer it over the evening chaos.
    coming from a 40 yr old.
    I've always cabbed it back too - free limo there (with free entry) and cab back.

6. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not a big fan of Spearmint Rhino because it gets WAAAAAAAY too crowded for my tastes ( meaning near and on the weekend).And IMHO depending on the gal and club there isn't that much of a difference between a dance in the"back rooms" and on the main floors in the comfy chairs area..so consider that as well. That said any of the major houses should fit your billing. I would watch a girl you are interested in BEFORE getting a dance. ( [BTRUST ME HERE Let your wife choose the girl....and you can thank me later:wink2:[/B] and ask if she likes performing for couples. Oddly enough some gals don't . The drink issue is a tough one....I have in the past had some "warmups" elsewhere because in all the major houses the drinks were kinda weak....YMMV at the houses but the higher up up the food chain ya go on the booze chain be prepared to spend.....Good luck and have fun.

7. goober1102

goober1102 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    all HELPFUL replies...thanks! We are looking to go on thursday, late afternoon / early evening, so I am thinking we should be ok all the way around

Jrinct1...THANKS! Never thought of letting my wife choose, very very smart!

We will either drive there ourselves, or limo there and cab back.

THANKS all!

8. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven't been to a strip club in Vegas yet but when going to the ones around Seattle and Portland, things are way more laid back if you have a woman with you. Don't get the requests every 30 seconds for a lap dance.

9. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I noticed a huge difference bettwen the two. I was allowed a lot more hands on fun time in the back room then I was on the main floor.

10. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Myself, my wife, and another couple went to Sapphires when we were there for our anniversary trip in July. We went on a Monday night and the 4 of us were able to sit right up in what I call pervert row (right next to the stage). My wife went through around $50 in one dollar bills and had an awesome time. All 4 of us had a blast and would go back for a laugh in a heartbeat. Also forgot to mention, they came and picked us up in a limo and we cabbed it back to the Paris. Highly recommend Sapphires over the SR as I found the girls at the Rhino to be waaaayy too pushy!

11. Dr Nostron

Dr Nostron VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love the rhino - pretty much anything goes in the back rooms most of the time - only had one girl tell me no hands

12. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well you might have had better luck than I lol

13. ParadiseLV

ParadiseLV Tourist

The Rhino has happy hour from 1-9p with $2.00 beers.

14. NY2LV

NY2LV Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you get bottle service at The Rhino, you can ask your host for a limo back to the hotel. Drinks aren't watered down since they pour heavy with the bottle you purchased! Sunday thru Thursday nights are least crowded.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.