1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I don't know how to control my excitement over my latest Suncoast offer

Discussion in 'Off-Strip Hotels' started by Joe, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $49 per night and a $10 food credit per day in Nov. There goes the diet! :evillaugh

$48,000+ coin in over 4 days doesn't get you much in the way of offers from them.

2. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow! When are you going?

They are on my "never to return" list. I was staying there several years ago, all comped. Bought into a BJ table for $200. A couple hours later when I was nearing $10K they told me my night was over, I was too lucky for them. I am not a card counter. I even had broken my rule of not drinking and gambling and had a few beers, three or four over the period. Not drunk nor boisterous and I was the only one at the table.

Win too much they run you off. Lose a bunch they piss you off.

Capital L losers that bunch are!

3. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Kris and I walked in for the first time this last trip..I put in exactly $20 into a BierHaus slot machine...I got the same offer as you Joe...

4. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    geesh Joe, who did you piss off? I got 2 night comps there for each of Sept, Oct. Nov. and December with $25/day for food, pretty sure I didn't put 48k through either. On more serious note, I have noticed it seems to take them awhile to update offers, was your play there recent? I stayed at Main Street Station back in June and it took almost 2 months for them to offer me some comps.

5. gambler

gambler VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For comparative purposes, we put in $41,000 on my card over 3 days in April and our last offer was 2 nights, $50 per day food and $50 free play. (This was a Sept/Oct offer. We haven't got November's yet.)

Hubs offer after putting $6,100 on his card one morning was 2 nights and $10 slot play, no food.

Suncoast is so flipping random but they are clearly screwing with you Joe. You came in the day we left in April so it's not like we're working off different time frames or comp rules. It will be interesting to see what our Nov. offer is.

Just curious,was your Sept/Oct offer any better?

Another thought...we cleaned out our comp. account balance there before we left as we don't really plan to return any time soon. I know you carry a balance there. Do you think that has any bearing on offers? Anyone?

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
  6. gambler

gambler VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I forgot to check online. For Nov. I have 2 nights, $50 per day food. December's offer is really good though - 3 nights plus 2 Plaza tickets for 2 nights at the National Finals Rodeo, transportation provided. I checked online and those NFR tickets run between $300 and $600 per person per day. We haven't been to SC lately so these offers are still based on that April trip.

What on earth did you do to get on the naughty list Joe?!

7. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OOPs, my bad. :eek: It was a mailer for my wife. She always plays on my card and never gets mailers. I just assumed it was mine w/o looking. I now went and looked on-line and have offers for 2 free nights. Sept, Oct Nov and 3 nights in Dec. Nothing else, just the rooms.

Here's my half-ass apology to Suncoast, but they are still crappy offers.

8. gambler

gambler VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well that makes more sense. I agree though, still crappy offers for your level of play.

9. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad it got better Joe. Sometimes it had to comprehend the rationality of comp offers?

10. Trailer666

Trailer666 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like the offers I receive from the Gold Coast. $31 weekdays $60 weekends. Goes straight to my shredded and recycle bin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.