1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

PHISH at MGM in late Oct

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by nostresshere, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some good friends (much younger) are really into this band. Their following of repeat attendance is amazing. Really surprised to see they are at MGM in Vegas for three nights the end of October.

2. Wezvidz

Wezvidz High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was surprised I didn't see many posts about this.

I already my yearly Halloween trip booked Oct 31 - Nov 4 @ PHo for 6 months and this was announced.

I'm only going to night 2 and 3 (11/1 and 11/2) and still barely got tickets when they went on sale. All 3 nights sold out super fast.

Gonna be crazy times. This will be my closest to a Fear and Loathing Vegas trip I've ever had...

3. raisingoo

raisingoo Medium-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like that band a lot and have seen them 22 (twenty-two) times since the year 1993, but never in Las Vegas.

In case you're wondering, there is a Phish stats page at www.ihoz.com and searching for the times they have played in Las Vegas, they are:

Alladin Theatre: 12/6/1996.

Thomas and Mack Center: a whole lot of dates, and they are 11/13/1997, 10/30 and 10/31/1998, 9/29 and 9/30/2000, 2/15 and 2/16/2003, and 4/15, 4/16, and 4/17/2004.

You're right about tickets being hard to get... As the years go by, this is sadly the case.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:

Like I said, some folks REALLY like this band. 22 times is not that unheard of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.