1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Swinger Clubs

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by FloridaCpl381, Aug 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FloridaCpl381

FloridaCpl381 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I want to visit a swinger club or two when we come out to Vegas for a few days in a couple of months. We have done some research and it looks like Fantasy, Green Door and Red Rooster are the main places near the strip. Any comments on these places that could help us make our decision? We are coming during the week so it would be a Monday-Wednesday visit, not sure if that effects which is better. It would be our first trip and we are really looking for the best place for us to play with each other in front of others with potential for others getting involved.

Appreciate any info you can share.

2. T-Dubb

T-Dubb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went with a female friend of mines to Green Door and its big but the air in there is duty and if you have allergies, you going to be messed up the entire time in there and won’t be able to enjoy yourself. Another thing is they need some damm A/C in the place. If you go, you know what I’m talking about when you see boxes of cleanex all over the place. Had a decent crowd but establishment need some working on.

3. Terry Benedict

Terry Benedict VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you sure the boxes of kleenex are there for blowing your nose? Just sayin'.

I seem to remember a report on the Green Door on this site.

4. PayTriple

PayTriple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try searching The Erotic Review, in the Las Vegas Discussion Board section.
    I know there are some threads about swinger's clubs in Las Vegas there.

5. FloridaCpl381

FloridaCpl381 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, I will give that a shot too.

6. T-Dubb

T-Dubb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hell Im sure they for "other" stuff but as dusty as it was in there, if ya had allergy, there was plenty to go around...it was bad..

7. theshaah

theshaah High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well FL cpl (I lived in FL for 24 years) you certainly did your homework as those are pretty much the premiere clubs in town. All are tourist friendly and can be a good time. All depends on what you are looking for.

I met one of my really good friends here in town at the green door 11 years ago and we're still friends (and occasional play partners) to this day.

The place is HOT. I was sweating up a storm the last time I went there with her about a year ago.

Power Exchange was a great place too especially if you were into BDSM but sadly the place has closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.