1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Drai's After Party - - do not go if you are a guy

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by jammer23, Sep 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jammer23

jammer23 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On Friday 9/5, my friend and I went to Drai's Night Club, which is beautiful with high ceiling and lots of room for folks not dancing. The DJs that night played the worst music EVER. Only a handful of people were dancing. I'd suggest going to Drai's website and looking up who is the DJ before going there.

Since we didn't have fun at the night club, we decided to check out After Hours. We got there at 3 am. There was no line. Those a$$holes just told us to stand by the rope but didn't let any dudes in unless they

1. Get a bottle service
    2. Know those a$$holes working there
    3. Shove $20 up the host Spencer's a$$hole. That arse demanded for the tip. We refused to be suckers and left. We went to Bally's to gamble and won $$$.

So skip Drai's After Hours!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
  2. NewtoVegas2014

NewtoVegas2014 Tourist

Interesting. Exactly one week before you I was at Drai's Night Club, and it was INSANE. Everyone was dancing and the DJ rocked the house.

3. jammer23

jammer23 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It depends on who are spinning that night and the crowds.

It should be After Hours, not After Party.

4. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did they force a tip to get in?

5. jammer23

jammer23 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep. They, especially Spencer, the punk, demanded the tip. I saw couple fellows who waited with us later at Bally's. They told us they waited until 4am and still weren't allowed in. So, they too refused to tip to go in and left.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
  6. user3657

user3657 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    During the winter my buddy caused a seen at ballys because all those guys want is a tip!!!!

This is a big issue, and I dont know how they get alway with it!! I thought about writing Cormwell exec offices but I dont know if that would help. Any takers or suggestions?

Its not just a guy thing...I've showed up with NO LINE with girls before and the assholes said only way to get in is for the guy(me) to tip because they were at max cap. Yeah right.

Spencer is an idiot....It was me and two girls for laborday weekend. He wanted 100$ for me. I offered 20$. After 20mins we left. I told him all he was getting was 20$, I would rather have an extra 20$ then nothing. Sure he was getting 100$ left and right but from the look at the line they were no where near max cap and were letting everyone in.

Artistian has afterhours(w-s) and so does holly's place in man bay on sats. Drais is always asking for tips no matter what is going on but when spencer is not there some of the other guys will let you in after a few mins as long as you wait patiently and say you refuse to tip but dont mind waiting. The other guys can be cool as long as you dont keep harassing them to let you in.

7. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And people wonder why many of us have no desire to do the club scene!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.