1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Omelet Downtown?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by yooperguy, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yooperguy

yooperguy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sin City in October, 30 days and a wake-up! I am looking for the perfect breakfast omelet and hash browns downtown. Cooked just right, with lots of cheese and fixin's, toast as big as fry pans swimming in butter, those shredded hash browns fried brown and crispy with a touch of onion, down home buttermilk biscuits smothered in delicious sausage gravy momma would be proud of, and a bucket of O.J. to warsh it down. Yup, thats what I'm looking for.

Alright, all you VMB egg-spurts, where downtown, or close by, can i find such a heavenly breakfast??

2. LVHooked

LVHooked High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]

The D cafe, ham, bacon, sausage, green pepper and onion. Smothered in sausage gravy, I call it the timspeed special.

3. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why not do the MSS buffet for breakfast and have Manny make you an omelette just the way you want?!

If you get your other stuff first, and walk the omelette straight back to your table, you can't get it fresher than that.

I like the omelettes at Market Street at the Cal but their hash browns are hit or miss.

Maybe Magnolia's at FQ?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.