1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best place to eat and watch Monday Night football

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by kevgret, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevgret

kevgret Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be in vegas for the Monday Night Football Eagles vs Colts game and was wondering where the best place to eat and watch the game would be.

We like burger brasserie but want to try a new place but with the same type of atmosphere

any suggestions?

2. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lagasse's in The Palazzo...

Eagles fan?

3. kevgret

kevgret Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the tip...

HUGE eagles fan... Live in south jersey but grew up in philly.. Should be a good time to watch the game out in vegas... I always see eagles jerseys when I'm out there.

4. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lagasse's is really nice but will probably have a $50 per person minimum purchase of food/beverage for the game.

I heard Blondie's is an EAGLES bar. The food won't be as good as Burger Brasserie.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  5. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board, fellow Iggles fan. I grew up in Chester County PA and now live in Houston. Philadelphia fans in general are everywhere. My girlfriend is Peruvian and when we would visit Peru I would always see a ton of Philly fans there. We were at Machu Picchu and I had on my jersey and met another fan from Montco. Another time we were there during the Flyers-Blackhawks Cup Final and watched in a sports bar and there were about 20 Flyers fans in there. Awesome time.

Snidely is right about the per person minimum. I am going to be there for The Return Of DeSean Jackson Game in two weeks and it is $50pp at Lagasse's.

Good tip on Blondies being an Eagles joint too

6. VegasMike

VegasMike Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Son and I are booked for Sunday Oct 5th thru Fri 10th. Was also wondering where's a good place to watch Monday Night Football Oct 6th. ( Seattle vs Washington ) Being that of a Big Seahawk fan. We wouldn't want to miss a Big Game like that !!! We're staying on the strip and do have a rental car but not willing to drink and drive, But am willing to walk it off !!! Go Hawks !!

7. G33kinp1nk

G33kinp1nk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to be there for that game too and can't miss it either!

8. 007DAWG

007DAWG Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The 777 at Main Street Station downtown is an outstanding place for MNF. Great food, and they do a bunch of giveaways. Worth the cab ride from the strip. GO HAWKS!!!!

9. mike mc

mike mc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Book and Stage at the Cosmo, Top shelf Booze and comped if you get there early for a VP bar seat, standard pub grub available, great crowd

10. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll also recommend Blondies in the Miracle Mile Shops. The vibe there is good, the video screens are easily viewable, the food is better than most bar stuff, and the wait staff's comprised of cute young ladies in cheerleader outfits.

Bill

11. jaybert

jaybert Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Blondes was fine for Sunday football but we had to make reservations in advance and prepay $25/pp. easy to use it up so wasn't a big deal. Don't know what Mondays look like...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.