1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

TR 2 in 1 (April and august 2014) Part 2 and Continue.

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by elswam, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elswam

elswam Some day I will have a JACKPOT

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Hi everyone, well this is my 14 time in Las Vegas, I think was one of best trip, I was very relaxed, i felt comfortable and very happy, why , well the details i tell you forward.
    Thaks for read My TR Part 1, And Escuseme my error in My English.
    August 08
    Today is the day we expected, my Wife M and my Daughter Diane of course Me, diane was very happy because she will go to see Bruno Mars at Harveys in Lake Tahoe 14 august.
    I woke up to go to the Las Vegas with a sentation of lucky and happiness, dont ask me why but are these days that you feel free. well we begins the trip with this attitude.
    I left Chihuahua at 7:30 AM and we arrive to kingman at 9:00 PM, without eventful and no problems.

August 09
    I woke up early with the same acttitud 8:00 AM, meanwhile M and diane sleeping, i go to run aprox 1 hour, fill tank of fuel of my car and i bought some fruits( grapes very sweet and bananas very good) when i comeback at the room, M and Diane was ready, I prepare the small cooler with cokes and waters to continue the trip.
    After we went to breakfast at jack in the box, tacos for M and waffles breakfast sándwich to Me, milk shake and hamburger for Diane. Great to beginning the day.
    We arrive to hoover dam first, it was the first time that we are after that finish the bridge, we enjoy the view and the great construction. Then we arrive finally to LAS VEGAS!!!! So as always, we are very happiest.
    Firstly we go to redeem the buffets at MGM, LUXOR and EXCALIBUR, no problema, we got diner buffets to Sunday, Monday and Tuesday,Excellent.
    And now its ok go to Stratosphere , i got it a Select Room with refrigerator 5 nights for 197 dlls and 2 nights free with ACEPLAY (Thanks Fredi for you kindness and support)
    We had no problems go ahead to the room at level 14 decent for the Price or excellent i say, we rest 2 hours and we going to MGM to dinner buffet, good food and ambience, after we go to walk the strip, i like see the strip full with people, good temperature it was 95°.

Well comeback to Stratosphere, diane must stay in the room, she is 17 years old but the good of this is we have internet in the room excellent to my daugther, she would not be incomunicated, she have the ipad and laptop. Meanwhile we play slots and black jack.
    We have our first day of lucky, we saw a new machine The Tree of fortune play about 10 minutes and we got bonus,we won major jackpot 567 dlls great for us !!!!, i knew it, i felt the lucky when i left chihuahua.
    Maybe is a jackpot small but for us is a support of 3 days to play.
    Ok tomorrow i continue...

2. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the report - looking forward to the continuation!

3. Sissyboy_Deuce

Sissyboy_Deuce Poker Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on the jackpot!!!

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A $500+ jackpot on Day 1 in Vegas is definitely a good start! I'm another low roller and that amount of money would definitely help me come home a winner. Hope the luck keeps up!

5. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome start! If I win just a couple hundred the first day I'm happy, $600 is awesome! Hope the luck continues

6. msswan5

msswan5 Tourist

good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.