1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Couples trip to Sheri's Ranch

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by FloridaCpl381, Aug 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FloridaCpl381

FloridaCpl381 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I are heading to Vegas for a few days this winter and wanted to know if anyone had ever been to Sheri's Ranch with their wife before. What was the experience like? Also, about how much should we expect to pay? I understand the Chicken Ranch is next door, is that place the same, better, worse?

It would be our first trip to a brothel as a couple so any information you could share would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

2. seviay

seviay High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't speak from experience, but I think most of those places love couples b/c they (or assume) the guys won't be doing anything too deviant. Certainly there are forums out there on the google machine that would help you out though, right? Good luck and I hope you report back to us with your "findings" :wink2:

3. progrocker2112

progrocker2112 Watch out for this guy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't really trust a board member that joins and starts three threads of this sort in quick succession, but if the request for information is honest than my honest reply is: http://www.**********************/ which is a great website that would cover all three topics.

4. FloridaCpl381

FloridaCpl381 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. I have searched quite a bit but haven't found any forums with first hand info so I figured I would try here.

5. FloridaCpl381

FloridaCpl381 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thankfully your trust was the goal of my post.

As far as the link goes, thanks, I have checked that out previously. I was really hoping for some first hand knowledge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.