1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Monte Carlo Monaco Suite

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Piggylane, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've booked a comped weekend Monaco suite for 10/3 to 10/5 with a few extras they threw in. I'm not a huge player, have about 350,000 tier credits so mid-level Platinum.

Being a cheapskate, what's my chances of sweet talking my way to a Spa suite or Hotel 32? I'm too cheap to fork over the $20 or $50 bill. Any helpful suggestions? Perform a card trick for the VIP check-in person? Or just be happy, head to the room with my customary bottle of high end rum?:drunk:

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hotel32, probably zero, I think there's only 50 rooms.

Spa Suite, the rack rates for that weekend are very high for all room types, but the diff between a Monaco Suite and a Spa Suite is only $25 a night, so...maybe if you show them the bat footage...

3. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Funny you mention that. Bringing the cameras and long lenses. Setting up for the big buffet above Luxor. Should be interesting!

Thanks!

4. seviay

seviay High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The bathtub in the middle of the room freaks me out, so I prefer the Monaco over the Spa Suite. Get in touch with a host regarding a possible move to H32, though. Better to find out in advance than try your best at smooth-talking your way in

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.