1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Stats, what are yours and how long have you been playing?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Vegas_Baby, Aug 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegas_Baby

Vegas_Baby Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I started playing a month ago for a bucket list one time trip in September. Wish I would have known about this games last year when we planned this trip. However this game is so addictive, my fiancée and I are both playing non stop and already planning another trip next year.

I am level55 with about 41K in LPs.

How long have you been playing? What level are you and how many LP's do you have?

2. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been playing for a year and a half. Level 252. I would be at almost 1M LPs but I've gone on three trips since starting.

But to be honest, none of this information will give you any perspective on what to expect going forward. The LPs now come at nearly a third of the rate they used to, many of the promos are disappearing in favor of "quests" and the rewards just keep getting worse. It's a completely different game for someone who starts now versus someone who started two years ago. This trip in November will likely be the end of MyVegas for me. Even for free its not worth it anymore.

3. amk121

amk121 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been playing since March 2013, I think…I just reached level 200, about 3 mill chips and about 670,000 LP’s (also used for a couple of trips in there). Sandman is right, it is a different game now!

4. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I started pretty much at the game's inception and am at level 642. I've used rewards each of the last two years, have several hundred dollars worth of rewards for my trip next month, and still have over 1.2 million LPs. I also have about 20 million chips thanks to the China Mystery game!

I agree that the game isn't the same as it was, but I think that everyone should have expected that. I will continue to play and get what I can for my Vegas trips. And I may take advantage of the new rewards with Royal Caribbean as well.

5. namja

namja Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Started October 2012.
    Level 305 (desktop) and Level 120 (mobile).
    130K chips (desktop) and 300K chips (mobile).
    172K LPs.

Used about 1.8M LPs so far, including 700K LPs last month.

6. 2tweetz

2tweetz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Started almost 2 years ago... this will be 4th trip using rewards... Lifetime is about 2.2 Million lps, I think I"m level 675?

I have about 4 million XP's and 405K lps left after purchases for upcoming trip in October.

7. SW

SW Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Started playing June 2nd. Currently at level 101 with about 50,130 LPs. Used 137,750 LPs on our trip to Vegas in late July.

8. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I started when the game first came out whenever that was. I have around 200K LP at the moment. Now the rewards suck and I don't even bother playing anymore.

9. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I started in April 2013 and am on Level 241 with 11.5 million xp and 676K lp. I also have about 4.6 million on my mobile game.

10. kevstf

kevstf Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I started in January 2014 and have 250.000LP's in my account. I redeemed 3 rewards worth of 135.000LP's
    I'm at level 130.

11. bardolator

bardolator Lifelong Low Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just started recently. Rewards don't seem worth it, but I suppose I'll play long enough to collect a free meal or some play. 20k LP's- spit in the ocean compared to the rest of you.

12. Elayne

Elayne Tourist

I started on 9th of june 2014 (so 2.5 months of playing) and I'm currently at lvl 95 with 197k LP. I started with the goal to save for free aria rooms in the beginning of next year :'(

13. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I began playing June 2013.

I have never purchased chips.

I am level 403 on Facebook and 80 on Iphone.

I have 60,000 LPs in my bank.

I have redeemed the following over 3 trips and 1 upcoming Fight Weekend:
    -Bellagio Lunch Buffet ~20k LP?
    -Monte Carlo Midweek Comp Room ~52,500 LP?
    -Monte Carlo Midweek Comp Room Bonus x 2 ~60,000 LP total?
    -Aria Midweek Comp Room ~165,000 LP?
    -Aria Midweek Comp Room Bonus x 2 ~200,000 LP total?
    -Aria Weekend Comp Room Bonus ~ 200,000 LP?
    -Aria $50 Freeplay ~100,000 LP?

So I guess I've earned about 850,000 LP? Seems a little light. Guess I'm not big on efficiency.

14. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thats what I did. I think I started about 2 months ago and I hit enough to score a free buffet at Mirage and that'll be the extent of my myVegas play.

15. Readingfanman

Readingfanman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

How on earth have you gained 200K LP in 2.5 months? Do you live on there? :D

16. donfairplay

donfairplay VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Playing since early 2013.

Level 295. 650k LP remaining. 300k+ spent on rewards in 3 trips.

The past 2 trips I didn't have time to use 2 rewards because I'm lazy and I usually only stay 3 days. I got the points refunded, but kinda felt like a missed opportunity.

I might go on a blowout trip and get a bogo Wolfgang Puck Chef's tasting dinner, or Cirque tickets, or both!

17. Elayne

Elayne Tourist

Nah, combined the facebook version and mobile app (I have the amazon app now). I also followed the lvling guide to maximize LP's (you get a lot of LP's in the lower lvls if you play right from the beginning) and collect and spin the wheel as good as every day.

18. Tree DA

Tree DA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been playing on facebook for about 8-9 months. Played a couple months on the phone before that. Still play a little on the phone (try to get the daily spin) but since you can't get LPs on level up or challenges any more I don't play like I used to. Have 400,000 LP and haven't redeemed any rewards yet. My red chip count has increased a lot recently to the point that I have over 1M as of this morning, for the first time ever.

I noticed a lot of the rewards are now such that you must stay at the property so I may not play as much as I was planning to use some buffets and free food rewards in January but we'll be staying downtown. So I guess I'll save them for my summer trip and try to score a free room at Aria or something.

19. pressitagain

pressitagain VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Played since Jan 13.

Between my wife and myself, we have had a blast.

We don't play regularly but we have redeemed (including next trip):

2 Zumanity tickets

Been to Tender 3 times- most underrated restaurant

Galaghers- 2 times @150- no longer available

MB buffet for breakfast and dinner buffets- 3 times each

Aria buffet for breakfast and dinner- 2 times each

Bellagio buffet for dinner and lunch- 1 time each

MC credit- 3 times at $100

$50 freeplay credit- 1 time each

Delights food credit, Avenue24 food credit, Fleur restaurant....

I can't even remember the rest. All told, well over $2000 in food.

We still have over 800k in lps.

Hotels are comped and we get a hefty resort credit. So the game is becoming less and less of a priority.

For first timers to Vegas, I would recommend playing it.

The gold comes every day after that, regardless of how much you play. It makes the trip a tad better...

20. NCSuz

NCSuz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi y'all... I just joined here Started playing myVEGAS a few months ago... now at level 95 with 132,000 LPs. I started it originally for a trip this month but then my friend bailed on me so now I'm thinking I might just move to Vegas at the first of the year... what the heck, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.