1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The Mirage "Mirage Suites" Floor Locations

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by sambdking, Aug 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sambdking

sambdking Tourist

Hello,

Wondering if the "Mirage Suites" (the 800ish sq ft single room ones, not the tower, hospitality, or penthouse suites) are on just floors A thru C or on all five suite floors A thru E?

thanks

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The suites called "Mirage Suites" are on each floor except in the tower (Floors A-E)

3. sambdking

sambdking Tourist

Well I know that's incorrect, because last time I stayed in one of those suites, I was on the 'A' floor.

4. stackfam

stackfam Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hoping someone knows for sure. Our host just contacted us to let us know he is pretty certain our "Tower Suite" is A-34. We've stayed there numerous times and are STILL not certain about the layout (go figure...). This real issue is that we are having a lift chair delivered from Desert Medical (hubby cannot sleep in a bed due to physical limitations from MS), and we must have a roll-in shower in the lockout bedroom (second bedroom of the 2 bedroom suite). Although our host is usually good, I still need to check up on things before our arrival to avoid problems when we get there. I have looked at the room77.com website, and still don't have a clue...

Thanks to anyone who can help identify this room location and type!

5. samanthaelizabeth

samanthaelizabeth Low-Roller

Well we stayed in the penthouse suite and room number was E44.As far as I know you just take the elevators that are designated for the Suite Floors A-E only. I'm not sure exactly what you are asking..

6. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Tower suites are on the top 5 floors, all with letters (A-E). I've stayed in a Tower suite and a Penthouse, both had the same layout, but I don't remember anything about a roll in shower. I think there was a 4-6 inch lip at the edge of the shower though.

BTW, the Mirage Suites are completely different than the Tower Suites. Tower Suites are much larger.

7. chonglosaxon

chonglosaxon MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ask them to move you to a Lanai if you can. It would be much easier on your husband and you will love the room

8. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

If your 2 bedroom suite is like the one i had in early january, it is basically a one bedroom tower suite with an attached regular (deluxe?) Room. The living room, dining room, and kitchenette/bar, share one huge open space. The master bedroom has a set of french doors to the common area and a set to the shower area. The entire master bathroom is about half the size of a standard room...if not bigger...double sinks, soaking tub, shower. Master bath has a short hallway, flanked by a walk in closet and the bathroom, which has a toilet and a bidet. End of the short hallway in the Master bath, is a makeup table.

9. Ally Vegas

Ally Vegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A tower suite is approximately 1200 square feet and located on the A through E floors only. A Mirage Suite is approximately 800 square feet and are located in the main floors of the hotel, not certain if they also have them on the suite floors. I believe they both have roll in showers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.