1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Finally picked one

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Vegasbaby, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegasbaby

Vegasbaby Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well after much discussion and opinions from others the wife and I have picked Love. Not a big Beatles fan but The Mirage is offering a deal and the price was right.

Just over a week to go. It has been 6 years since I have been in my second home and it is going to be great to be back.

2. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought it was a great show, but, just like everything else in life, not everyone enjoys the same things :) Hope you have a wonderful time.

3. Annie Vegas

Annie Vegas Low-Roller

We are going in November and cannot wait. Hope you have a great time!

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's worth a myVegas comp, imo, after that...meh But I was an infant when John Lennon was killed, so that might be part of it.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  5. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Living Social has all the Cirque shows except O on sale. I just bought Zumanity for 4 of us on Friday in 2 weeks.

6. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOVE is an excellent choice - one of my favorite LV shows. The way the show takes place in the air, on stage and in the audience means there's not a bad seat in the house. The site has an amazing sound system, there are even speakers in the seats.

I hope you enjoy LOVE as much as my wife and I did.

Bill

7. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not much of a Beatles fan here either, so haven't seen it... BUT, haven't talked with anyone who didn't absolutely LOVE (no pun intended) it!

8. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

I am not a Beatles fan at all and because of that, had no interest at all in wanting to watch Love...it was never on my to do list. Then, while on a trip where I was staying at Mirage, everyone at the table I was playing on was talking about how great the show was. I said screw it...bought a ticket for the next evening...watched it...and am now in love with Love. I now watch it almost every trip I make and it is my favorite vegas cirque show, and I still am not a Beatles fan.

9. tatterdema

tatterdema VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am so glad to hear this. I am not at all a B fan, but finally bit the bullet and bought tickets for Love next Sunday just because it looked like the type of show I would enjoy.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.