1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

no clever title trip report

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by kitson, Aug 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitson

kitson VIP Whale

My Trip Report

had a very nice trip, from friday august 15th, returning home after 6 nights on thursday the 21st.

am having some trouble i will blame on my old computer on dialup, which is causing my screen to scroll after a few lines, so will try to summarize, and then post under the various topics.

my impressions of the first two nights, at the plaza, are under a post and under replies to wxrrob's post in downtown hotels. after the weekend, we moved up to harrahs, and i must say how impressed i was with the customer service at harrahs this trip. i know it is not fashionable to like cet on this board, but harrahs treated us well, again.

got back home with a little over 200 hundred dollars more than i woke up sunday morning with, with most meals and cabs also paid for with cash. however, the trip started on a friday, so was down some for the weekend.

meals at oscars, triple george, dupar's. the yardhouse 3 times, still did not make much of a dent in the beer list, but i tried! grand luxe for the first time had a bad experience. ruth chris for happy hour, bouchon for breakfast, toby keith's.

shows were improv at harrahs and olivia newton-john.

if anyone has any questions about anything mentioned above, shoot. i will try to answer them as i do mini posts

2. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had to quote this...because I didn't even think companies OFFERED dial-up service anymore!

3. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I miss those days Tim for some reason...Just used Earthlink in a cable outage just a couple years ago...Ahh The modem squelch...Was a Mindspring customer back in the day.
    Have a T-shirt and to this day still use Qualcomm Eudura for email that came w/Mindspring but no web browser. $19.95 a month unlimited hours.

4. kitson

kitson VIP Whale

we have high speed at our business, but i choose to spend my time there on business, do the message board here at home. am trying to be nice blaming the problems on my computer, not so sure since these issues started after the board upgrade.

rural montana, choice is dial up or paying for an individual satellite. 19.95 a month for the dial up.

my wife does have a smartphone so if we need something fast we get it that way.

one of the ways i keep the kids from moving home!

5. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Would love to hear more about ONJ's show

We never get comments/reviews of it in entertainment section

6. kitson

kitson VIP Whale

vegasqc, thanks for asking. done...in the shows and entertainment section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.