1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynncore Clubs

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by hornhiyo, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hornhiyo

hornhiyo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On my continued pursuit of a night club experience for the kids in our group......

We're staying at Wynn, so I understand you can pre-purchase and get line passes. They'll be going on a Thursday night, are the line passes necessary?

Which would those in the know suggest between Encore Beach Club at night, Tryst and Surrender. I see EBC and Surrender have the same DJ on that night. Are these places adjoined or related?

They'll just be doing admission and buying drinks. No crazy bottle service.

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    on thursday i would actualy recomend hakkasan , then do wyyncore on the weekend just my 2 cents

also are these guys or girls or both or the girls hot or not , all that makes a big differnce , you can google the hippos and wales subject about girls and niteclubs from last month

3. hornhiyo

hornhiyo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's just my son and his girlfriend. We fly out on Friday evening, so Thursday would seem to be their best option.

The boy comes from good stock and like his old man, has fine taste in ladies. :thumbsup:

4. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Edited: Just saw it was only a couple so I don't need to make a case for bottle service lol.

Will be easy enough to get in. Drink lines and lack of seating without bottle service may suck if they want to sit and chat at all. If they will be dancing the night away should be fine though. Tryst has traditionally been a pretty good scene on Thursday nights however I have seen some pretty long lines around 11-12 when I've showed up for bottle service so arrive early because you won't get to skip the line without bottle service.

As for the EBC and Surrender, yes they are attached. Surrender opens up right to the Encore pool area.

5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    so its just 2 people your son and his girl friend if im correct and i see you staying at wynncore so this is easy . if just have the conceirge put them on the list for the nite club swim , it should be free before midnite night if he can guarentee it slip him ten buxs.

also when checking in see if you room key will also get you in free for thursday alot of hotel have that deal look into it.u might have to walk over to the club and check but i belive that will also work,there are people there during the day to answer questions

those are my suggestions

6. chekraze

chekraze Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is music similar at Tryst and Surrender. I've been to Tryst on Thursfays and its busy. Music was hip hop/hop/ top40/ trap

7. user3657

user3657 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On Wed's at surrender its pretty much the same. Hiphop is more like thrown in every now and then, not much. Fun place!

8. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually the EBC itself is only a day club/beach party (closes around 6pm)+/-) and at night Surrender which ties into it spills out into the pool area, weather permitting.

9. chonglosaxon

chonglosaxon MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would recommend a table no matter what club you go to.

Anyone who tells you they would prefer standing, especially all night, to having a table is lying to you. It gives you better service and a better experience overall at the club. Your on vacation, have fun.

10. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes if the group thinks that is needed. In this case there are only 2 people and they don't want to do a table. Yes they can do Tryst b1 or b2g1 deals on Thursday but for 2 people who are buying drinks, which usually means they are not big drinkers, it's a waste of money and alcohol. Now if they are hard partiers that will kill $500+ on drinks, different ballgame.

11. Ringo16

Ringo16 Tourist

If it is just the two of them, pre-sale is always the easiest way to get in if you are willing to pay. It will probably be around $30 male/ $20 female for tickets on a Thursday. So if $50 is not a large amount to skip any size line, then save them the hassle.
    If you contact a promoter, they will get the girlfriend in for free and you will get drink vouchers, but they will wait in the guestlist line, your son might have to pay/tip the cover and tip the promoter to get the drink vouchers.

12. degeneratewho

degeneratewho Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    presale line is always super long and it doesn't move that fast if you get there late. your best way in is getting there really early like right when the door open. management reserves the right to deny entrance for presale ticket holders after a certain time 11-12, if they reach capacity.

13. Ringo16

Ringo16 Tourist

seriously? because I've bought presale for XS and Marquee, arrived around midnight, stared at now long the regular/guestlist lines were, and walked in with my presale tickets with absolutely no wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.