1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Holiday Gift Shoppe

Discussion in 'Comps' started by 7out7, Aug 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7out7

7out7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How many points are needed to make it worthwhile? I have 4300, and I'm assuming they are worthless. Anyone have some info?

2. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, to give you an idea, 30,000 gives you $100 in free play - or did last year. The catalog for 2014 isn't available yet. I don't thing 4,300 is going to get you much. I ended up with around 43,000 I think - got a crystal necklace probably valued at around $150. If you are already in Vegas during that time, it's kind of fun to go, but I certainly wouldn't have flown in special for it.

3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're talking about cet, I was able to get a $10 gc to Shell for 3500 points in 2012.

4. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  5. boxofbirds

boxofbirds Royally Flushed

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OOOOOOOOOO! I have enough for a coffee maker or a rachel ray casserole dish!

6. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I only figured out what this was last night and I just happen to be in Vegas from November 6 - 10. I have 18,500 points which seems to be enough for some decent stuff and with me being there for all 5 of the days, I think I'll be able to earn some more points while I'm there to further increase what I get. So yeah, even if I lose big, at least I'll be coming home with something! (sort of, they ship everything, even to canada, which is nice, since there was a cooking set and a toaster I really liked but didn't want to travel with, so getting it shipped home to Toronto for free = win)

MY BAD: I was thinking of the Total Rewards one. I don't have enough for anything exciting from Mlife

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.