1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Practically free trip!

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by wellmel, Aug 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wellmel

wellmel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I racked up enough miles on my capital one venture card to get my boyfriend and I free flights to and from Vegas in February. Then, caught by surprise today, I was blessed with a $2000 bonus. Guess what I'm spending it on? Bellagio here I come! And can you believe it's only $200 a night on a weekend?

This is practically a free trip in my opinion. Just wanted to share!

2. weas

weas Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Vegas Deals

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is great, working on my practically free trip now. We moved recently near Houston so I can now fly Suthwest. No brainer to get their credit card 50,000 miles for first year fee of $90.00. Daughter had 5 free nights at Plaza (love the Bingo there) also son recently sent me $100.00 gift card to Golden Nugget. Trip isn't until December, maybe I can come up with a few more ways to save..

3. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sweet! Gotta love the surprise bonuses!

$200 a weekend is good for Bellagio, but it will be dead'ish in Feb, at least when I have gone. I remember back in 2009 I booked a room for 90.60 during a weekday at Bellagio, I don't think we will see those prices ever again but yours is damn close!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.