1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Treasure Island: Senor Frog's

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by westie, May 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Choose from Three Options

$18 for $30 worth of Mexican lunch
    $24 for $40 worth of Mexican dinner for two
    $25 for an open bar for one person, valid Sunday through Thursday from 9 P.M. to close ($45 value)

Expires 120 days after purchase.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/senor-frogs-2

2. kayden

kayden Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did the open bar option the other day. Not worth it, IMO. If anyone has questions about it, let me know.

3. QIKFIX

QIKFIX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can you elaborate why you thought the value wasn't there.

Will be in town shortly.

Regards
    Q

4. kayden

kayden Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The main issue I had was that they gave you a bracelet along with this cheesy looking yellow cup which explained the rules. You had to take the cup back to the bar each time (un-hygenic IMO). The benefits of the open bar was that the cups were quite large. I found the bar area to be quite crowded with people drinking from the yellow cups, yet the rest of the place was semi-empty.

5. Nette

Nette Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had a horrible experience there. We weren't going in looking for much because we just wanted a small snack/lunch to share since we were doing a nicer dinner. We had a free app with entree purchase. The waitress advised us to get the cheese dip because the free apps were just portions of a regular size app. ummm, ok. We went with her suggestion. We got the cheese dip with literally 8 chips, broken ones at that, not even full ones. We asked for some more and she said they'd "be right down". We didn't get them until we were almost done with our meal. We split an enchilada plate. They were nothing all that great, but not horrible. What you'd expect from a chain restaurant. We only ate a few more chips at this point because we had eaten the enchiladas. Service was HORRIBLY slow. Waiting for a good 15 minutes for a soda refill, waiting for the bill was painful. When she brought it, after seeing me looking around for her, she said to go ahead and take my time there was absolutely no hurry. Obviously. So on the bill we were charged $3.50 for the extra chips! Seriously? I was going to question her about it but she NEVER came back to the table. 15 minutes later I asked someone to run the bill. She didn't get much of a tip. The $3.50 came off and then some, seriously horrible service. I'm pretty forgiving as far as servers go too, but it was empty in there and she would just disappear. I will never go back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.