1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Gold lounge bottle service

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by QIKFIX, Aug 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QIKFIX

QIKFIX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes I have read the numerous threads on this subject.

Reason for the post, I have changed to this reward from The Deuce Lounge.

For those people that have used this reward what bottle did you choose and what size and price was it listed as?

I'll provide a trip next month with my experience

Regards
    Q

2. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We used this reward (husband's acct) in May, and got the standard sized bottle...I liked Capt Morgan/Rum & Coke. The credit was $500, and I think we had about +-$100 extra to get Red Bulls/shots. I think terms may have changed since then. I am going with my girls again over the Labor Day Weekend and I book this one (my acct) again for Thurs, Aug 28th -- as the remainder of the weekend is "blacked out" for this reward. I will let you know what I find changed this time, if I get there before you. Regardless, I think you made the smart move going from Duece to the Gold Lounge. Duece is more of an enclosed hotel bar, that always looks pretty dead when we go by. Gold Lounge at least has some potential for some fun!

3. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like now they have designated the bottle to be one bottle of Sky with standard mixers included. Has this always been the case?

4. QIKFIX

QIKFIX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where did you get that info Dave, on the T & C's?

It has always said that, however the reward is for $500 bar tab incorporating bottle service.

It seems people have been given a menu to make their choices from in previous visits.

Q

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
  5. kinglh

kinglh Newbie

what's even better is that they now require you to stay at an MGM property. Good thing I spent the last few months 'saving' up for this. I know it says they can 'change terms and conditions at anytime', but really?

6. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had an exceptionally weird streak where I won 5M chips a couple of weeks ago. We are traveling at the end of the month, so I blasted through those chips and got enough LP's for the bottle service reward on 8-7 and reserved it immediately. They changed the terms literally the next day to require a stay at an MGM property (we are staying at the Flamingo). I am considering the entire experience my win of this trip and "bagging" on this game after this. The limitations are too much, rewards now too limited and at the level I went up to with this streak you need to have millions of points to level up. Hand me my fork...I'm done. MyVegas probably could give a whit...but I sure see a lot more people walking than praising this game anymore.

7. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, on the T&C currently when I look at it. I am going to buy it myself, good to hear that has always been the case and they just give you $500 to spend cause I want more. Going for a bachelor party weekend and starting the night off early at this spot.

Any chance they just kick you off the table at some point if you aren't ordering?

8. ghettodan

ghettodan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is now relegated to a bottle of Skyy, they do not just give a 500.00 bar tab anymore

9. QIKFIX

QIKFIX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can you provide more info on where this came from?

Again if the reward was booked before these changes we should be OK with seeing the menu.

Q

10. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, it has been changed to Skyy (tho it seems there may be some flexibility with this)...and you must stay at an MGM property to use it.
    Skyy is fine with us...we figured we would book a bonus weekend night at Excal for $15K extra (and pay resort fees) if we don't end up at an MGM property...

11. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hopefully I can use the day I checkout, just going to visit the desk before checkout time to get it loaded onto my account then use it that night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.