1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Tips for success on mobile?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by twistededge, Jul 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twistededge

twistededge Newbie

Hi all,

New to the game (almost a month in), but am currently sitting at about 85k lp and have a fairly good handle on the Facebook version of the game. What I can't seem to figure out is the app. For the first 2 weeks, I'd run out of chips each day, even betting the minimum and going for the various challenges. Finally my bad luck broke and I went up to about 50k, where I now stay.

Today I found a challenge that asked me to play my Facebook nemesis, Betrock. Sure enough, just like the Facebook version, I went 250+ spins without getting to the bonus round (let alone hitting a jackpot) and zeroed myself out (betting 300, the minimum). I just don't get it.

What are your tips for long term success on the mobile app? I find it MUCH easier to earn and retain chips on the Facebook version and fairly difficult on mobile.

2. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I play mirage at 600 per spin. Works way better on app then on facebook itself.

the other games are just drains.

3. twistededge

twistededge Newbie

What level are you and what's your starting chip count when you do that? Pretty sure if I tried that with 50k I'd go broke quickly again.

4. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just step back for a week or so and gather chips a couple times per day. then if you have to go 10 spins at a time, do that, i let it get to about 95 k and then stop for the day. get any lower then that and you will just get killed.

600 will get you almost as many goldies as 1500 too so no need to go higher than that.

5. kayden

kayden Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am having the same problem on the mobile app. I think I am down to 14 chips, haha. On facebook I hover around 200k, but I am out to gain LP's, of which I have been collecting on a reasonably good pace.

6. normcarver

normcarver Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow 85k LP in a month is great how do you do that? I've been playing since January and only have 90k

7. twistededge

twistededge Newbie

*shrug* I guess I play a lot? Just bet at optimal levels on FB, level up, take advantage of promos and combine efforts with mobile. I'll be honest, I'm quite surprised how many LPs I can get on mobile. Some days I get 5k alone from mobile.

On a side note, looks like my luck turned last night as I'm now over 200k chips on mobile for the first time. Now, I don't expect that to last since I'm trying to get all the Bet Max challenges out of the way so... yeah.

8. kayden

kayden Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After ending last night with 14 chips in the mobile app, I am now at 41k today. I figured out that by completing the challenges on "the strip" I gained chips (and LP's) a lot faster. For chip churning challenges where you need to bet low, but often, I leave the game on while I go do something. For other challenges where I need just to "bet max" for about 9 rounds or so, I can get through them more quickly, but you do need a fair amount of chips to win/lose.

In 1 day of paying attention to this (and going back at optimal times to complete silver and gold challenges), I managed to make it from the Exalibur to the MGM Grand properties in a few hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.