1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas $50 drink credit Bar at Times Square

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by JCleary23, Jul 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCleary23

JCleary23 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wondering if anyone has ever purchased and used this reward at NYNY? I noticed that they have a happy hour and this would work great to use the credit during those hours in order to get the most out of it. Anyone know if there are any restrictions with the reward?

2. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used the reward last year and loved it. It was $75 then and I used it for the dueling pianos but you can use the reward 7 days a week at any time the bar is open. Enjoy the happy hour.

3. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Definitely go during Happy Hour. We had $75 one in November. It was very hot inside & not all that busy. We only got 6 TINY well drinks (the small plastic cups), a domestic draw & a martini & he told us we didn't have any credit. WHAT? 8 drinks for $75?? (yes, one was a martini but one was a draft) Seemed awfully steep for what we got--would have rather popped $20 in the VP machine at the bar & gotten "free" drinks!

4. maxnew40

maxnew40 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This one sells out fast, but I just purchased this reward today by hitting the rewards right when the new rewards were posted.

-Max

5. bighouse304

bighouse304 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does the reward replenish right at 7AM Vegas time?

6. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes. They all replenish, every day at 7am Vegas time. (Except the million LP ones I think)

7. birdman925

birdman925 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife, children and I used two of these last Tuesday night. We had a total of 15 drinks including 2 draft beers, 3 bottle beers and 10 mixed drinks. I suspect we went over the $100. The bartender was really funny and had a good time razzing my kids who just turned 21. The piano guys were entertaining too.

8. crp62885

crp62885 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Used this reward last time I went, had a great time. Drinks were a little expensive, but great time.

Spent the $50 from the reward, and about 20 out of pocket, before tip, but was there for about 4 hours.

9. downtowndonna

downtowndonna Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I heard they charge you $25 for a table, did you have to pay for a table, or did you stand by the bar?

10. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's $25 on weekends and $15 during the week to reserve a table. If you don't want to do that, you have two options; 1) if you actually want to see the pianos you can stand at the bar inside or 2) you can sit on the outside of the bar. You can hear the pianos perfectly but very difficult to see them if it's busy inside. This is what I did and probably will do again in 3 weeks

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.