1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Fall Offer Already??

Discussion in 'Comps' started by jdvegas, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdvegas

jdvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just checked the mlife website, and I now have a "The Buzz - Fall Offer" from MGM. Crazy, it is not even officially summer, and they already posted a Fall offer for me??

2. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They must be trying to get their money back from you! Did you notice a sizable difference in offers after your epic run?

3. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I already have a Fall offer from Monte Carlo and NYNY as well. Came just a few weeks after I finally got the Summer offer.

4. dutchvelvet

dutchvelvet VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Funny, my Mlife website still shows just the Gold tier rate offers and my wife's shows just the lowly spring offer (from months ago before we actually went in April and gambled a fair amount).

Meanwhile Mandalay Bay is e-mailing me comp offers directly with event tickets about once every two weeks.

Mlife website seems completely goofed up.

5. jdvegas

jdvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oddly, I have received almost nothing since my trip in the way of offers (emails, snail mail) - even though I normally get several per week. So the Fall offer from MGM is the first new offer. It is a little better than prior - 4 days in suite, limo, 2 tickets to any show, $500/day in resort credit. I think my spring or summer offer was similar, but with $300/day in resort credit.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  6. Brown Paper Bag Money

Brown Paper Bag Money Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thats a nice comp JD

7. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Offers you see on the MLife website can also be affected by the date range for the itinerary you have loaded.

For example, the default itinerary I have loaded when I log in is for dates in July. If I click on "Show All Offers", those dates get carried into the query that returns a list of results. The fall offer isn't there.

If I change the dates to August and re-run, now I see the fall MGM offer, because it starts on August 1.

The Mlife site has a few "features" that it takes some trial and error to figure out even exist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.