1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Eva Longoria's Restaurant SHe closed

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by paperposter, May 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. wellmel

wellmel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I AM HELLA PISSED! I have been wanting to try their birthday cake shots for almost a year now and I never got the chance everytime I was in Vegas! I was determined to on this upcoming trip. I am so disappointed :( I seriously doubt it, but does anyone know where I can get something similar?

l.jpg

3. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless she was there.. I would find no reason to go there........

4. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Must have been pretty bad to fail after such a short time in Vegas.

5. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn, I was there for the "soft opening" with a dj on Super Bowl Sunday last year (they tried to make it a nightclub like the other restaurant, Eva) the ravens/49ers game. Had free bottles but it was a small crowd.

Glad we didn't try to go back this past weekend even though I wasn't sure it was open. The sign was still up but it could've been closed.

Being in the restaurant business myself, why don't these ppl hire competent ppl to run their places??? She also has or had a place in LA that was based off of the Vegas restaurant before it became she.

Is the LA location still open?

6. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    she opened beso in vegas wich is from la, she was bieng sued by investors over that nitemare in vegas, she shoudnt run a resturant , not surprised it failed, there where better of oppening it as mortons without her but i gues she had a long term lease or something or figured her name would draw people in i have 2 words anyone rember a resturant called model cafe in nyc.

7. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes you are right, it was called besos. And she did have a lawsuit about the lease etc. that's why she was still part of it but it was under mortons. They supposedly had dancers come around during dinner time. Is the LA location still open?

8. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i just gooogled it , yes it looks like they bought in todd english to save the place

Eva Longoria and Celebrity Chef Todd English bring their boldly creative culinary style to Hollywood with Beso Restaurant and Upstairs Lounge.

9. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    DJ? Dancers?

Please tell me no one is surprised this bad joke closed.

I wonder, was there a sign out front that read, "you must be THIS d0uchy to eat here"? :rolleyes2:

10. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    her original resturant in vegas beso turned into a nite club later in the evening like lavo or tao except she suxed at it.

11. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well it WAS a Mortons restaurant currently lol. But i believe it was supposed to be geared towards women.

The thing that got me was the health inspections etc. I cringe everytime i see something like that.

12. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:

it was called she ,and it was geared towards women with smaller heatheir portions was there concept

thats why i gave the model cafe refrence that closed real quickly

but yes the health reports especily in crystal shouldnt be its a new building and place

13. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I remember reading about the SHE concept before it opened and thought it would be a quick failure.

The location seems pretty good. It always seems like Todd English PUB next door is busy and Mastro's seems to do OK.
    Maybe third time is the charm.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.