1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

High Limit Room Drinks & Food

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Scottndindy, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scottndindy

Scottndindy High-Roller

The recent thread of 260K win in Mansion while pounding champagne got me thinking that sounds like a fun thing to try. My issue is I know virtually nothing about champagne. What would be a good type to order. I will be playing mostly in Mirage high limit with bets in the 200-500 range.

The poster also talked about ordering food in high limit. Has anybody done this?

2. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can get Hennessy XO, Remy XO, Johnny Walker blue label, etc. However, I have never ordered champagne. I've always wanted to ask for Cristal or Dom.

A lot of the HL rooms have a little area that serves sandwiches, noodles, fruits, etc. However, I have never ordered food at the table. I'm sure the pit boss would comp it if you are betting a few black chips or more. I saw a guy at the HL table eating soup before.

3. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are looking for champagne, I'd order either Veuve Clicquot or Moet Ice Imperial. They are more likely to have those brands rather than DOM etc...

4. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Both good choices. I'm sure Mirage has a lot of bottles of Dom. The question is whether or not they will comp the drink for you.

5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    food anything u want usualy froom room service menue, so u will be fine

i perfer veve grand dame , or per joilet rose and yes my spelling is off,

at 200-500 dont expect that maybe reguler moet or chandon but realy 200 isnt much unless they know you

now do a 20 k buy in then they will get you a nice bottle ive had dp and others offerd.
    but having a history and a good host goes a long way to a hard comp like a high end bottle like u want

6. Okie21

Okie21 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd go with either of these as well. Especially if you never drink champagne, you might not be able to discern the differences between something like Dom and Veuve.
    Also, I would consider using one of my bets to order a bottle of Veuve rather than ask for it comp'd, unless you feel comfortable playing to a level that they would expect and don't mind the pressure to play at that level to "repay" the comp.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.