1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Back-of-property pedestrian shortcuts? Aria, Cosmo, etc.

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by savage810, May 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. savage810

savage810 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My buddy and I will be staying at Cosmo and Aria (one at each) in a couple of weeks. I think the hotel section at Aria [STRIKE]can get you[/STRIKE] is pretty far back from the strip. Is there a pedestrian shortcut [STRIKE]towards [/STRIKE] from the back of Aria to the back of Cosmo? Also, are there any other such shortcuts [STRIKE]toward the back of any of the properties from NYNY to Bellagio?[/STRIKE] between any two properties on this side of the block, from NYNY all the way up to Bellagio?

I am already familiar with the tram, FYI. I imagine the tram walkway from Aria to Monte Carlo is as efficient as that particular walk is going to get.

Thanks!

:beer:

Last edited: May 15, 2014
  2. kittyglitter_mm

kittyglitter_mm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you go out the Sky Suite valet entrance at Aria, walk the roundabout to Vdara then you can cut thru to the back part of Cosmo. I'm not sure of the exact directions but I know it is quicker than going thru City Center.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ny n y - bellagio no but tram from bellagio to city center aria

aria just walk cosmo

i perfer walking the strip for direct route as the tram is so far behind the property it takes twice as long

4. MTROH

MTROH Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you walk out the north side of the Aria,(taxi drop off), you can walk that circle toward the Cosmo to an outdoor stairs and get in the back side of the cosmo thru the parking garage. If you notice the Fire Station behind the Cosmo, your on the right track.

5. savage810

savage810 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I looked this up on Google Maps, I suppose I might have done that to begin with. I do not quite see the pedestrian path to get down from the North Valet, but I imagine it will present itself. We're going to go from the Aria room to checkin at Cosmo, so I imagine this will be the path we take. rather than go up to through Crystals then walk to the back of Cosmo.

Thanks!

:beer:

6. gabeoak

gabeoak Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Keep in mind your journey along this path will present you with a long staircase. Yes. There's and elevator there but I have sometimes encountered it to be out of order. Not a huge deal but just a heads up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.