1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bell Trans VIP shuttle web special

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Triplediamond, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Triplediamond

Triplediamond Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I recently had a good experience using the Bell Trans VIP shuttle. I have not seen it discussed here so I would like to share my advice and experience.

I booked it through Bell Trans online through their web specials. Oddly my email confirmation came from Presidential limo so I guess they are two arms of the same company. It is called the VIP airport shuttle and goes for $28 which I felt was a great value.

Arriving at McCarran my driver was waiting in a black town car, the same kind that usually costs $56 per hour. On the way home my driver was in a black ford expedition and called me 10 minutes early to let me know he was waiting. I tipped each driver $5 for what was a very short ride between the airport and Vdara and felt like I got a great deal overall.

My advice is if you are staying close to the airport don't leave too early or you will get to the airport early and lose money playing airport slots like I did.

2. rvallez6

rvallez6 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it $28 for round trip? That's a really good deal even if its one way imo. My first trip a couple years ago, the regular shuttle was quick as we were the only passengers and the ride was from the airport to the Luxor. Last year, i booked the shuttle again, we arrived later in the evening and were staying at the Mirage, and the damn thing was packed, i thought we'd never make it to our hotel. In fact, we didn't, we got off at the first stop, which was across the street at the Venetian.

3. bob821

bob821 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've taken the Bell limo now for 5 trips. Outstanding deal and service. BTW I found out about it on VMB on a post last year.

4. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not to sound too stupid but is that $28 per person? Would it be $56 for my wife and I or the 28 per reservation.

5. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is per person.

7. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm happy with the reg service. 15-16 per person, round trip.

8. BigTop

BigTop Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We just used the "Shared Shuttle" this past week and I could not have been happier... Very effective Drivers both ways and in fact on the way outta the Airport to the Mirage- The driver "Tunneled" us.. but the rate was already set and the Strip was a Parking lot so more time in the Limo- It took about 14 minutes from Mccaran to the Mirage!!!!

I would Highly recommend using the Shared Shuttle -I will again without a doubt.. Only thing to make sure that you have 2 copies of your reservation paper work as they wanted to keep a copy when showing it to the Bell Trans desk at the airport.. (Make 2 copies)

9. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been doing that for as long as I've flown into LV. Have never used a taxi from the airport to my hotel.

10. domeboy

domeboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What does everyone tip for the VIP Shuttle? Also, if I request an SUV in the comments section (more comfy for a bad hip than town car) do you think they will try and accommodate? I am liking the idea of this service.

11. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $5 for 2 suitcases.

12. texdan17

texdan17 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We really enjoyed it as well. Also had a town car from the airport and SUV (escalade) on the return trip. The cab line at the airport was ridiculous so we were super happy to just check in and get in our car. Nice drivers both ways -- leaving the airport our driver, Breck, asked if we wanted to stop anywhere for booze or snacks for our room (no extra charge, fyi). We tipped $10 each way because my wife's bag is a back breaker. :)

13. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know that Bell Trans is also affiliated with Whittlesea and Henderson Taxi, so I would not be surprised at this at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.