1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Walter brings DumbAss to Vegas

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by WHIVGOYTUBE, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WHIVGOYTUBE

WHIVGOYTUBE MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This last week, I read on Vegas Chatter, that Walter is coming to Vegas for a permanent stay, starting this November at Planet Hollywood.

He will be bring his Dum Ass side kick along for the ride too.... Jeff Dunham.

Wooo Hoooooo! :woohoo:

[YOUTUBE]lCFi-5rOUyM[/YOUTUBE]

Walter has allowed Dum Ass Jeff to bring his other friends too, including Peanut, Ach==---=== Man, Jalapeno on a Stick, along with others friends of Walter.

Lucky treat for Vegas lovers. This will give it, that added, Vegas.. Crack ME UP! :banana:

2. LV2GAMBLE

LV2GAMBLE Certified LOW Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love JD. I think his shows are hilarious Bring it on. Hope its there next time I happen to be in LV. Last couple of years we have been in Vegas post-Thanksgiving. Just came home 3 days ago!! :beer:

3. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good, a new show I can look forward to! I dvr's Achmed Saves America but have yet to watch it. I'm saving it for a period of focussed laughing!

4. WHIVGOYTUBE

WHIVGOYTUBE MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I a Fan of Jeff Dunham.... But Please do not watch anything of that horrible cartoon of Achmed Saves America special broadcasted on TV

That is a Horrible Achmed..

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This the Achmed to be seen Live.. :woohoo:

[YOUTUBE]R_jU3FdnNoc[/YOUTUBE]

5. billyinpg

billyinpg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw the announcement and told my girl. She is happy but she can go alone while I gamble, I just don't find the funny in JD.

6. WHIVGOYTUBE

WHIVGOYTUBE MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You like the TF Singing, It is Good!

You Enjoy the TF Singing..

The Mirage is not stupid, a big draw.

7. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice timing. I was planning another trip in October, so now I just need to push it back a month. I've always wanted to see him live.

8. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is GREAT, have always wanted to see him!!!

9. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Big Fan of Jeff Dumass....LOL......watched 2 or 3 of his act on TV.......but after seeing him that many times I can NOT bring myself to reach into my wallet and pull out big bucks to see him do what I already seen him do for free (my favorite 4 letter word).....but hey, that just me, Mr. Frugal..... :)

10. WHIVGOYTUBE

WHIVGOYTUBE MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know where you are coming from on this. We had this same thought when Ron White came into town. Seen many of his shows on Country Central, which there are three of, that they repeat over and over again.

Yet, we went to see him, thinking the shows on TV were old, and he would have new material. I'm glad we did, for if anything was recycled old material, it was maybe 5%, if even that. All new stuff and soooooo funny.

We are thinking the same thing with Jeff Dunham. All his shows on TV and youtube are old. So I would think, it's all new material, or a mix and match of material of his tours, that have not aired on TV, plus new material for Vegas topics. :thumbsup:

11. parallax

parallax High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I might be in the minority but I have no clue who this guy is. Based on the video, he doesn't interest me, but humor is subjective. I rather see someone like Lewis Black.

12. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I finally watched it. You are correct, it was horrible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.