1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Karma,Royal Flushes and forest fires.

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Jerseyguy2, Apr 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went to AC yesterday afternoon ,played VP mostly .Mrs. JG went thru all her cash for the night (we allow ourselves x amount) .The Golden Nugget has a deal where you get a scratch -off after 50 tier points which can go from $5 on up . She goes off to get her $5 or whatever. Meanwhile the lady at the machine next to me leaves and I move over and see some cash she left. I cash it out and run after and catch her. So Mrs JG returns with $5 in credit from the scratchoff. She starts at .50 and gets it up to$10 so she increases to .75. Bang Royal Flush! Normally she plays max so it would have been a grand ,but a couple hundred on that scratch-off is pretty good. Good karma maybe cause I ran after that lady and gave her money to her.
    The excitement never stops,we get home watch the late news to find theres a forest fire about 8 miles north and 300 homes were evacuated. 7 am this morning the phone rings ,I figure it's some warning or evacuation from the town ,but it's a golf buddy telling me to hurry up and get on Golfnow. Com and grab the last tee time at a local course for $15. Mrs JG "dont forget to tell Tony,Thanks a lot for waking me up".Hey ,it's golf!

2. kitson

kitson VIP Whale

gawd, jg.

deer eating your stuff, forest fires. if you only had some easterners telling you how you should be doing things, you might as well be montanan. clearly, you guys need some wolf reintroduction...there, that's the ticket.

3. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We do have some coyotes

A few rattlesnakes .

4. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice story and cool of you to do that with the lady's tito.How much was it? Karma is karma and I belive in it..
    Are you the same couple that had your Wife's coat stolen this year? Wished some serious karma on the guy who stole it..

5. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was less than $10

The lady was happy,we know her. Yeah that was wife's coat,what can you do.

6. Happy

Happy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Karma and Royal Flush here too!

We were at Revel last Sat. and while my H was playing VP, a guy asks him for 80 cents to get home, so he gives him $5.

A little while later he's playing and hits a royal on a $1 machine - nice $4,000

Changes machines and within a half hour he hits another one! On his last hand, he had 0 credits left when he was dealt four out of the five cards.

He actually said to me the reason he hit is because he gave that guy some money.

7. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thats a nice outcome

Karma,coincdence or whatever ,he did a nice thing and he won big .

8. MTMONGO

MTMONGO High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Now that's funny!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.