1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Bottle service at Gold

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by greekjim, Mar 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greekjim

greekjim King Gyro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did the bottle service at Gold the other night, everyone there was nice about it and it was easy to do. And the waitress was so hot. The dance floor was an interesting mix of people busting their moves.

2. Dark_Mark

Dark_Mark Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What night did you go on, we were gonna do a Sunday in April, great deal through myvegas. Any pics?

3. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm thinking of using it for a Thursday night.

Yes please, what night...any pictures?

4. greekjim

greekjim King Gyro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used it on this last Friday during MM, sorry no pics was way to drunk

5. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So you had a good time?

How many people in your group?

Ambiance?

Clientele? - age? Dress?

6. greekjim

greekjim King Gyro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea great time started out with 4 then 3 more people I knew joined the group. Me and my group was early 30's and we just had on jeans and polos and they didn't have a problem with that.
    The clientele had a wide range age wise. There had to be a guy in his 50s dancing on the dance floor by himself and their was a couple younger bachelorette parties there.
    The table next to us was leaving and they gave us their bottle of absolut that was half full so it wouldn't go to waste.

7. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's me.

If one wanted to get dressed up a bit, dress pants and a long sleeve button up shirt - would that be too much?

I would have been concerned that they might have spiked it - glad it worked out.

8. TheJackal

TheJackal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can't be overdressed in Vegas. My advice would be to 'Dress to impress'. Had a few college interns from the midwest working with us for our conference a few weeks ago. We blew it out at Light on the last night. We told him the same thing, 'dress to impress'. He showed up in a tux! Turned plenty of heads from the ladies. Had a night to remember. The rest of us were in jeans or dress pants with button down shirts. If you want to pants and a button down, even with a jacket, you'll be fine. Just go on some of the facebook pages for vegas clubs. You'll see most of the girls in skin tight short dresses. You'll see the guys in everything from a t-shirt and jeans to... well, a tux!

9. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you tip?

If so, how much and who? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post it.

I'm looking at using this reward.

Thanks

10. Dark_Mark

Dark_Mark Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ?

I thought you had to call in advance to book this, but the reward says to check in at the Aria mlife desk the day of/first day of your trip and call when you are already in vegas, is this true?

11. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You call ahead of time and milfe will call you back after they set it up. I would do that at least a few weeks out to be on the safe side, but then, you still may get delayed due to them scheduling a private party. See Beach Crazy's report on it in the other thread.

12. TheJackal

TheJackal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was just able to use this reward this past Saturday.

Used this reward on Saturday night (Mar 30). I originally called to book about 2 weeks ago. They told me it was blacked out. I went to the Mlife desk when I arrived last Wednesday and Chantelle and PJ had no issues reserving my table for me. PJ said the reward was indeed blacked out but only for the first 2 weeks in April.

We had a private party at Haze with open bar from 8-10 then we had our 10pm table reservation at Gold. Stopped for some gelato on the walk up and arrived around 10:30. They were still very accommodating. We were a party of 6.

Ordered a bottle of Grey Goose. Red bull was extra I believe. We had one person drinking wine. Finished the bottle in about 2 hours. Still had some credit so we got a few waters to go. Tipped our waitress $100.

It was a ton of fun. Glad I was able to get in on the reward. Our table was right on the corner of the dance floor. Perfect spot. We also had a dancer up high behind us in the very corner. When she got down, we somehow thought it would be a good idea to dance up on the platform ourselves. We got to meet security that way. lol. All in all, a great night.

13. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you do that at the end of the night or the beginning?

I'm wanting to use this reward in July, so I keep surveying what people are doing.

Thanks.

14. TheJackal

TheJackal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tipped at the end. The check came with $500 total and a big line through it. My wife handed her a $100 bill. We were prepared to order more and tip accordingly if we wanted to hang out longer. However, after drinks at the craps table all day, the open bar at Haze, and then a bottle of Grey Goose, my night was over. Glad it was a short stumble to the elevators!

15. TheJackal

TheJackal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Me and my cousin at Gold Saturday night.

[​IMG]

16. pennykez

pennykez Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My friend cashed in his coins for bottle service at Gold! I was wondering if they are really strict on sticking to the 6 people? There will be nine people with my group celebrating my 30th birthday. Just wasn't sure if everyone would be able to join when cashing in on this comp?

17. QIKFIX

QIKFIX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If they are are strict on this option, just arrive in separate groups and act like long lost friends!

Q

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  18. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I redeemed for Gold and says to call the Light Group to reserve. Glad to hear a great review. Going to book for a bachelorette party after Thunder down under in May

19. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Link to Beach Crazy's report? Can't find it

20. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.