1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Encore tower suite free breakfast?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by LindainWI, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LindainWI

LindainWI Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Encore info on their webpage says you get free breakfast with the suite. What does this consist of? Is it credit at a restaurant or room service? Thanks in advance.
    Linda

2. dglen

dglen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you read the web-site it says;

Relax in the luxury of a Wynn Deluxe Resort room or Resort Suite at Encore and enjoy breakfast for two daily at The Buffet, including Champagne brunch on the weekends with this exclusive online offer.

3. LindainWI

LindainWI Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't book an online offer. I saw this on the page under rooms, Encore Tower King Suites... "An exclusive entrance, complimentary breakfast for two and twice daily maid service are just a few of the highlights at Encore Tower Suites."

4. dglen

dglen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It tells you right on the webpage. The package includes the buffet, if you just booked the king suite it includes "Your Encore Tower Suite includes daily in-room breakfast for two,
    fitness center access, clothes pressing and no resort fees."

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  5. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In-room doesn't mean buffet....

In-room breakfast (chef-selected American Plan menu). Guests will select one complimentary entrée per person, including coffee and tea

That's what I found when I googled it... then I also thought it had something to do with Tableau? Maybe just call? Also the price to upgrade to these rooms doesn't seem worth it to me... also they are near the super loud nightclub..

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.