1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas $50 MC Voucher

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Red&BlackSmoke, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red&BlackSmoke

Red&BlackSmoke Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello All...

I am interested in this reward, I understand that they reload the rewards daily at 700-730 Vegas time. But it always seems to sell out instantly. Have you all had luck redeeming and if so what was your strategy??

I feel that 62,500 chips for $50 is an awesome deal, and not complaining about free stuff but seems almost impossible to get :(

Thanks for your input.

2. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Login at 7, keep refreshing, pray you hit it right.

Have your email address already to copy as well(Ctrl-V). Makes buying it even quicker if it pops up.

3. luci5

luci5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I managed to get it last week. I went to where it said Sold Out then clicked Back to Browsing constantly until Next appeared. It took about 8 minutes.

4. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I redeemed it last August, it was 35,000. :( Damn inflation!

Since the price changed, does anyone know if I can use it again on my upcoming April trip? I think the answer is yes but wanted to check to see if anyone has used it "twice".

5. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only restriction is that you can't use 2 of the same reward in the same 30 day period.

I'm pretty confident you could do this reward once every month if you wanted.

6. teachani

teachani Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you log in and refresh in and around that time frame, you should be fine. I have been able to get this reward and a few others that sell out this way. Good luck.

7. daveg000

daveg000 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Log in 7am. Vegas time. Fast computer, fast connection, name, email, ready for cut and paste. I have never had a problem getting the best rewards, entering, going back, entering. Sometimes 7:07, sometimes 7:12, the only time I screwed up was using 2 computers with my wife's account and mine.

15 NIGHTS, 16 DAYS, May 8-23, MGM PK, GOLDN NUGGET, TIMESH, MANDALAY
    15 NIGHTS, 16 DAYS, May 8-23, MGM PK, GOLDN NUGGET, TIMESH, MANDALAY
  8. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can it be used at Double Barrel?

Anyone know if it's accepted at the new Double Barrel Roadhouse opening this week?

9. bryan1650t

bryan1650t Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Team,

I just scored this $50 dining credit at Monte Carlo. What restaurants at MC is it good for? Food Court? Diablos? Dragon Noodle? Brand? Coffee and drinks too?

How does this award get applied to my mLife card? Do I need to call the number and give them my dates? Or, since I'm staying at the Monte Carlo, do I wait until I check in and go to the mLife desk to apply the credit?

I'm thrilled to get this credit. I'm staying at the MC before my convention at Mandalay. Less money spent on room and board means more fun at the craps table, right?

Thank you,
    bryan1650t

10. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When my wife and I used this reward last August, we went to the Mlife desk and they asked what restaurant we wanted the $50 applied to. (We chose Dragon Noodle.) Then they put a credit on my wife's Mlife card and when the bill came, we gave them the Mlife card and they applied the credit. I don't think it can be a free-roaming, buy-as-you-go type thing.

11. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

You go to the MLife desk the day you want to use the reward. It is only good for that day. You will have to choose which place you are going to use it at. You will only be able to use it once. This means you can't go to the Pub get a bear, take a little off the reward and then go back later on. Use the $50 all at once otherwise you lose part of it.

The food court would be the only questionable place to me, but I wouldn't recommend using it there even if it worked due to having to spend $50 at subway. :)

Any of the sit down restaurants will be fine though. The Mlife desk will be able to tell you if there are any exceptions, but anywhere listed on the monte carlo website should be fine.

12. luci5

luci5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I called Andre's to check whether they accepted it and they said they do.

13. Red&BlackSmoke

Red&BlackSmoke Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    DW got the reward today. Last one available so looks like 50 at Dragon Noodle

14. sageblue

sageblue High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Question for those who have redeemed: is there any restriction on just using it for alcohol? I don't see anything in the terms and conditions, but wanted to check. We were thinking of using ours at the wine bar.

15. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are no restrictions for alcohol - and for those who are wondering it is not usable at the food court. Everywhere else, yes, including the buffet. I redeemed this twice last year (once in April and once in July) and both times I used the $50 at Dragon Noodle, which is highly recommended!!

16. Sierra

Sierra Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You used it twice last year? Had the cost changed so as to allow for a new batch? I used it once and would like to again, but it's still at the 62,500 I paid last year....

17. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used in last July when the cost was lower, and I just bought it again for May use. Nothing restricted me from doing so. We used ours at the brew pub and will probably use it there again.

18. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I purchased the reward at two different times for two different trips - one in April and one in July. I think they were both 62,500 then - I am hoping that it doesn't go up before next month because I have to wait 90 days before the last day of my upcoming trip to try and get the reward again!

19. lvjeremylv

lvjeremylv Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just seeking some clarification - can this reward be used at Diablo's? I'm sure this has been asked and answered at some point, so I apologize in advance for asking a duplicate question.

Appreciate it!

20. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes....to Diablo's. Try to see id also accepted at Double Barrell

I've used it a Diablo's. I am trying to find out if it is accepted at Double Barrell Roadhouse. I'd rather check that out on our tip in May.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.