1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas App #3 beach club blvd

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by onionhater, Feb 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onionhater

onionhater Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone completed this challenge on the app? I've been spinning consistently for days now and it's near impossible to win 1 5x. Did it change to this from a bet max during the last update or something?

2. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm stuck on the same one. I'm pretty sure in all my time playing NYNY, I've NEVER gotten 5x of that one.

And they do change the challenges sometimes when they update the app.

3. onionhater

onionhater Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm glad it's not just me. For today I've just given up and going back to getting Silver and Gold on some of the older challenges. I'm hoping they'll change it when they release the next update.

It makes sense that the more you progress, the harder the challenges get. But if I've spent 3 days on the same challenge without progressing, that's probably a pretty big flaw.

4. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm at least 1,000 spins (probably more) into that challenge as well. Difficult one.

5. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Let's Go Pens!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So pay the $0.99 and move on?

6. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never!

That's what they want you to do.

MyVegas will not be getting one penny from me.

7. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Let's Go Pens!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which is fine. That's your right to do but in my opinion, my time is worth it.

8. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally got this one after a few thousand spins only to find a few challenges later there's a one for multiple 5x symbols (though they are the lower symbols at least)

9. onionhater

onionhater Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's interesting so many people are around the same area.

But if there's another one just like it later on I think I'll just hang back and complete some older ones.

10. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    there are many more of the x5 symbols coming up....lol I am working on the 3 A street with Luxor getting the egyptian lady 5x.....I will try for a bit longer and if its a no go...i will 99 cent it LOL

11. onionhater

onionhater Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ugh, I'd rather have the Bet Max challenges back on some level. At least with those there's some payoff. If I'm spinning 4 days and not progressing then it feels like I'd end up just not playing any more.

12. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You're more than welcome to keep using max bet on these challenges :poke:

13. BlueBellThunder

BlueBellThunder VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been on other challenges where you needed 4 of the 5x and it took about 3 or 4 days to complete. I would estimate it took about 4000 to 5000 spins to achieve. I would never pay the 99 cents only because it defeats the goal of getting comps if you have to pay for them, no matter how small the amount. I'll gladly pay money for upgrades on other free games just to support the game developer.

14. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, so long as the comp value is greater than the amount you paid, you're still benefiting. There's no reason to hold off on supporting developers because they are giving you something in return. They made a pretty darn good game in my opinion (yeah it's a bit of a grind, and probably feels more tedious than it is because you're seeing it like working for rewards, but that's a problem with any of these types of games with real rewards). Remember these guys are independent of MGM Resorts International, they just leveraged a partnership.

15. onionhater

onionhater Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fair enough :D

The update today didn't change these challenges at all, looks like it was just some small stuff.

16. siwst852

siwst852 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    well at least you folks are playing. I and many folks can't get into the app. since the last update.

17. Kenban

Kenban Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It took me just over 3000 rolls. The line that I finished this with actually only had 3 of the symbols and 2 wilds.

18. anetnut

anetnut Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm on level 45 and have run across several of the x5 challenges. They do take a long time to do but I'd rather have that paired with a 60 coin bet than the max bet ones eating all my coins. I'm doing a earn 420,000 XP now that takes a long time also, but then again I'm only betting 60 coins.

19. Duke Always Covers

Duke Always Covers Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been stuck there for about a week now...glad to hear it's theoretically possible to hit the 5x...

20. macgirl_k

macgirl_k Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have also been playing for over a week and believe I will never pass this challenge. It probably has been over 4,000 tries. I've been playing a ton as I was in the car 9 hours two of those days and let it spin the whole time. I don't want to pay the $0.99 but may have to because it's driving me crazy not being able to pass this. I would much rather have had the bet max than this. I was stuck on a bet max of 56 times and passed it much much faster than this. Has anyone else won this challenge? How long did it take? Should I pay the $0.99? Or keep trying? Thanks!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.