1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Getting Facebook account

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by IowaRyan, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IowaRyan

IowaRyan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Friends: I'm going to finally knuckle under and get a stupid Facebook account to try to maximize my ability to gain points on myVeagas. I have a couple of questions:

1) right now I have about 2000 loyalty points on my phone and about 2000 loyalty points on my iPad; when I get a Facebook account will these points "merge" and I ended up with 4000 points or will I just enough with whichever is the higher of the two?

2) if I completely lose my mind and get a twitter account will that also give me further opportunities to pick up free loyalty points?

3) Will I be able to continue to play both on my iPad and iPhone and rack up points which will show together on my Facebook account?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1. I believe it would probably go with whichever one you link to your Facebook account first. I would try the one with more points first. I would assume if you link both devices, the points from the second will disappear.

2. You don't need a twitter account to see their tweets when they post chip links. I would bookmark their twitter on your computer and check it every couple of days.

3. Don't believe so unless you don't link both devices to your Facebook account.

3. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IDK about the ipad but you can play both the mobile and fb version. they are different and only the lps sync. Do not put my vegas in your name. People have been losing their accounts lately. To maximize your daily spin you need 51 friends on fb, choose wisely. It makes a huge difference.

4. IowaRyan

IowaRyan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Update to initial post

Well friends I got figured out. When I got a Facebook account the Facebook account synced my iPhone and my iPad together give me a combination of the two point totals,

5. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.