1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

A first for me 2 trips in 30 days......

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by captainron62, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just this morning after reading Sammasseurs review of Rose.Rabbit.lies I decided that would be the perfect place to celebrate my 40th birthday. Called the GF up and she is down since she turns 40 8 days after me.

A quick call to LUXOR VIP and a room was booked for two nights. Jumped on SWA found some decent flights and we are booked!!

This is going to be a different kind of trip, we are basically just going out to party at RRR and celebrate our birthdays. Neither of us can miss much more work we are going to LV for 5 nights next week and to Jamaica at the end of March, so we really had to squeeze this in. We are only going for two nigts!! Getting in town Sat. evening and returning home Monday eve Only missing one day of work!!

Sat night we are just going to have a cheap dinner and beer and prepare for the debauchery of Sun night. Sam said its an all nighter so we want to be prepared.

2. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What ever happened to sammasseur? Last I remember he said he was sick of Vegas and quit posting here then all of a sudden he's posting a bunch to Vegas Chatter.

3. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually he's been posting here a bit of late.... GREAT to see him back!!!

And good for you Ron on the extra trip!!! I go once a month (mostly for business), but still try to find ways to go in-between that as well!:eek:

4. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stay in contact with Sam, he is alive and well and has been hitting Vegas on the regular! His writings for LVC have been great reads.

5. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just couldnt imagine celebrating the big 4-0 anywhere else! That is what it came down to. My GF turns the number 8 days after me, after reading the RRL review I thought it would be perfect!!

6. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So did ya get back together with the ex who invited friends to your Vegas trip, or is this a whole new gf all together?

7. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We patched things up. Going to make another go at it. We get along much better not living together!! We leave Thursday for round 1, its me, her and our two friends, male and female who arent a couple but do get along well.

8. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This was what i was wondering too.

I hope it works out well for you. Have fun!

9. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey good for you! I was just there in Nov then in Dec 2013 and I'm headed back in Feb for my Birthday!
    I've been to Vegas over NYE, The 4th of July, TGV'ing & Christmas but never on my Bday! Getting close!

10. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

I have always wanted to do birthday, but flight prices were always high and room deals slim. This year it all lined up for me! Cannot believe I am going to turn 40 in my favorite city!

11. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I WISH I was turning 40! Damn that ship sailed for me YEARS ago!

12. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not anywhere near that yet, thankfully lol.

Glad ya patched things up. I couldn't live with my sons father either, its one reason, amung many others, that we are not together..

13. queentata

queentata VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoy your bday, Captain! I have celebrated many in Vegas, as I am a high school principal and we go during Thanksgiving break, which I call my bday break. The 50th was the best though, after my mini breakdown.:) All birthdays should be celebrated in Vegas, if at all possible, so we are headed there on Friday, for my husband's 60th!

Please let us know about RRL. Sounds interesting.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.