1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Golden Gate and Cosmo 1/10-1/13

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by bighead1970, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bighead1970

bighead1970 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

A friend and I are heading out to Vegas tonight for a 3 night trip! He happens to be a first timer so this should be fun. I will have to teach him the Hookers and Blow chant and he is excited to play spot the hooker. First night I am staying at the GG in a comp suite then 2 nights at the Cosmo. My friend is staying at the same places but in a different room. BTW he was able to go onto the GG site and pick up the suite room for $150 all in. I remember when they first opened these they held back all suites for comp purposes. So if you are looking for a cool room DT this would be another option to consider.

We got the comp upgrade to First Class on USAirways coming from the East Coast so this will be a fun flight out with free booze and dinner. Plus we plan to get to the airport a little early and take advantage of the free drinks in the US Club. That way when we land at 8pm tonight we can hit the ground running. We have the limo from GG lined up to pick us up at the airport so I hope to be in the GG High Limit room by 9PM! On a side note the HL room starts at $25 a hand so I am not really a High Roller.

More updates to follow

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a fun time is hours away!!!!

3. bighead1970

bighead1970 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Game plan tonight is to start playing in the GG High Limit room starting at $25 a hand and pressing! This will be my friends first time playing BJ and yes he will play for the first time in a HL room. This room with 3 tables has never been crowed plus if we have other players at the table the time it takes me to tell my friend the correct play gives them more time to ogle our dealer.  So a win for everyone around! Plus a little bit slower play will help everyone’s comps. Then we plan to see one of the FSE shows then head up to The D. We will hit the Long Bar for a fun game of spot the hooker and some slow play VP. Then back to the GG High Limit room. Kinda of sounds boring but I am sure we will have a story or two if I can remember them.

4. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    make sure to take a picture of the HOT DEALER!!! (and pit boss)!!!

you KNOW how much they love it when you do that! :evillaugh:wink2::evillaugh

:beer: cheers to big wins, sounds like a perfect trip lineup---GG then Cosmo, I hope you win enough to stay an extra week!!!

5. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If your going to slow play at the table or hold it up to give your buddy advice, tip gyro dealer accordingly, they for every hand they don't deal could be tips they are losing.

Have fun and can't wait to read the trip report

6. bighead1970

bighead1970 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know what you mean on all accounts!! To bad the weekends don't line up this time.

7. bighead1970

bighead1970 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Had 3 beers in the club. Now on to the hard stuff for the flight!!

8. maineguy

maineguy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey!!...gl...I'm anxious to hear how the gambling goes!!...I'l bet at the rate you are partying at...we won't hear for a couple days!

9. bighead1970

bighead1970 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That might be true. This report will not be as awesome as the BJ and mine and friends group trip report we did back in November!!

We are about an hour from landing. Had 7 vodka drinks in first class. Can't wait to land and hit the GG!!

10. DonkHappens

DonkHappens Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck dude, hit em hard out there

11. bighead1970

bighead1970 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry for the delay. Will have to update last nights activities.

12. bighead1970

bighead1970 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Friday night started out with a 15 passenger limo that was stocked with an open bar for my friend and I. Steve meet us at checkin and glad handled us with a let's get a drink in the HL room once you get settled in.

Got a nice suite and the TV must be 60 inches. Hit the HL room and we played with one other guy. Steve came over for a drink and I played for about 45 mins losing about $200. Then we hit the 10 oclock WHo on FSE. Then a walk over to the D long bar

13. bighead1970

bighead1970 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Long bar was packed as they had the lakers clippers game on. I explained to my friend how to play the spot the hooker game. I quickly found 3 and he could not believe this many girls do that.

14. bighead1970

bighead1970 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to skip around as I am now at sports and stage hoping the magic hits again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.