1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Nite Tours Crawlers

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by josassoc, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am planning a trip for a group of 10 and looking for a good Club Crawl. We've done Las Vegas Crawl, so I'm familiar with the pros/cons of the general idea. But, Vegas Crawl's Friday night schedule doesn't appeal to me as I'd rather not waste time at Koi. Nite Tours seems to offer three clubs we'd like, but trying to get a legitimate take on any of these companies by going through Yelp or Tripadvisor pages is worrysome, since most of the posts are "single posters" who seem to be drowning out the multiple posters reviews. If you've been on a Nite Tours Club Crawl recently, would you mind giving me your honest take on them? If you've done another company (preferably on a Friday if possible) recently I'd also appreciate your referral.

2. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sin City Crawl
    went Nov. 8, 2013 (Friday)
    Met at PBR Rockbar (Miracle Mile/PH)
    Double decker party bus to 1OAK (Mirage)
    Double decker party bus to Chateau (Paris)
    Double decker party bus to Tryst (Wynn)

I give it a 10

From what I've read, they have the best party bus of them all.

I may not even try another crawl from anyone else until I hear some really good things.

3. MrSandsman

MrSandsman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will give the Sin City Crawl a try this Friday night and let you know what I think of it.

4. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you Mr. Sandsman

I'm feeling the pressure of making a good decision, since there are 9-10 other people involved. Vegas Rockstar VIP also has what appears to be legitimate reviews (multiple posters), so right now my best choices seem to be Sin City and them. I really appreciate your responding after you go Friday to tell me how Sin City was. Thanks!!

5. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The thing is I read that with Vegas Rockstar VIP you aren't on the party that long each time and....well this is their party bus...

[​IMG]

This is Sin City Crawl's party bus....ignore the linkage...

[​IMG]

Upstairs

[​IMG]

Downstairs

[​IMG]

6. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK...I think I've got it now.

Busyman...I think you've sold me. Sin City it is!!

7. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Cant wait for the report. We are booking this for Friday of Super Bowl weekend.

8. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Note: if you Groupon the crawl ($75 for 2) and you know what day you want to go CLAIM YOUR GROUPON ASAP!

If you try to late, they will claim all groupons have been claimed for that given crawl.

I ended up "returning" my groupon and the lady on the phone (from Sin City Crawl) gave me a code that was about the equivalent price buying directly from them.

9. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am def worried about that. I tried to phone as soon as I bought the Groupon, they were already closed for the night.

Thanks!

10. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bought mine maybe a week before my trip and called a couple days after.

How far away is your crawl?

Nevermind, 22 days I see. You are fine.

11. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This has better be good!!

I called Sin City Club Crawl and approached them that I had a large party and that they might want us to book with them directly (saves them from paying groupon their cut). The guy on the phone gave me a promo code and I booked directly for $37ish a person, without sweating that there aren't enough groupon spaces. Give them a call!! We go on Friday, Jan 24th. I'll definitely follow up here afterward to let you know how it went.

12. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    BTW

BTW. The warnings on the Sin City Tickets are hilarious. Fines for damage to the big @ss double decker bus: Smoking $100, Cigarette burns $150, Vomit $400... Don't throw up on the bus!! LMAO

13. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup, 3 digit code. They did the same for me.

Print it at home (or work [​IMG] ), stuff it in your luggage, and bring it with you at 10p.

14. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All of them pretty much have that. Even pub crawl buses in the DC area have this.

People get really lit. A female on the bus started freaking my wife and hitting on her. [​IMG]

She was quite lit.

Pace yourself. Many people conk out before the crawl is finished because of drinking too much. The best club will probably be the last one.

THERE IS NO RIDE BACK. Cab it, Deuce it, or walk it.

15. MrSandsman

MrSandsman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will have a great time with the Sin City mob.

I did their crawl last night and am still in recovery mode.

By way of background, I am a 45 yo male who was looking to have a fun night solo before I met up with friends the next day.

I went to the meeting point at PBR Rockhouse just before 10pm. Free drink voucher and $5 drinks. Nothing flashy about the bar. About 30mins later and we were off. About 70 people, lots of diversity in terms of backgrounds and ages, but about even balance of the sexes.

We left in three buses. The big double-decker and two smaller single story buses. You choose which one you get in if you are quick enough. With a big group of 10 people you may want the upstairs section of the double-decker as this is a big space and the party really goes off here. Most people tended to move from bus to bus over the course of the night to see where the best fun was at.

Shots on the bus. They were extremely liberal with these shots and you could get well and truly tanked on them alone, lol. Many in the group seemed liked they were already well and truly lit at the start of the night, so I hate to think how they ended up. I was straight off the plane from Australia so was tired and a little slow to start but soon caught up.

1OAK was first. Only about a quarter full at 10.30pm, but easy to get a drink at the bar. $14 scotch and coke. Nice club, will go back.

Haze was second club. A bit small and packed to the rafters at 11:30pm. One of the hosts gave me a drink voucher but it took nearly 30mins to get a drink. Long lines at restrooms as well.

Last stop was Tryst. Had the best time dancing here. Stayed until they closed. I hooked up with a group from the crawl and we went on to Drai's. Can't really remember the rest of the night ...

Anyway, it was a fantastic night and I cannot recommend it highly enough. The hosts were great fun and really kept the party going.

Sure, I could have gone to each of these clubs on my own and got in free or with a small cover - only the line at Drai's seemed ridiculous. But the tour was still excellent value for money and it was a great way to meet people.

16. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What night did you go?

I see they no longer have Chateau on their list (was the 2nd club I went to). I went to Haze straight up and didn't like it much.

That was a huuuuge party of folks ya'll had if you needed the double decker and 2 smaller buses. Wow.

17. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks you Mr. Sandsman!!

I had to commit,since everyone had given me their $$. So, I bought the Sin City Crawl for everybody. I'm a lot more relieved after reading your really recent review on a night (Friday) we'd also be going. Thank you very much!!

We are going Jan 24th. We have a really excited and varied crew, who have been friends for years. We can pretty much bring the party anywhere, but several in our group are newbies to Vegas and are celebrating birthdays...so I want them to have a blast!!! This sounds like the ticket...

(I'll remember to urge them to get into the front of the line when we get on the bus, so that we can get on the double decker if there are more than one bus.)

18. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup, we started off here after PBR...

[​IMG]

and then stayed up here the rest of the time....

[​IMG]

Upstairs is live, downstairs is more chill. Sit depending on your mood

Also, the best spot is to sit in the middle up stairs...not up front....not in the back.

Also the more in the back you sit, the longer it takes to get off the bus so if there's a club you really wanna get into faster, being in the back is no good.

What we did is sit in the middle and let others pass by.

19. MrSandsman

MrSandsman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think there was a big crowd on Friday night because we had the tail of the CES convention - there were a lot of drunk guys in business attire in our group, lol.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.