1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

When are winter corporate offers released?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by philculp, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. philculp

philculp Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been holding out booking for my January trip to see what the winter corporate offer may be. I've already received individual corporate offers from Aria/Bellagio/MGM, but I'm wanting to try a new place next time. I thought it would be 12/1 because I got my fall offers on 9/1, but haven't seen anything yet.

When do they typically release them?

2. Aftermath

Aftermath Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    January from what I recall.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sometimes later. Sad, isn't it?

4. lvmb

lvmb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My Fall corporate offer can be booked until December 29th, so I was guessing the Winter one wouldn't be out until 30th December or just after.

5. philculp

philculp Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, I guess I'll just call around and see if they can at least match MGM offer.

I actually really want to try Caesars, but no way I'm paying for a room, lol. I think I heard that backend comps are rare from them. Is that true? I'll prolly just go out some play in this trip and hope for comps next time.

6. WWGB

WWGB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My corporate winter offers just arrived online. Valid now through March 31, 2014. None of them can be booked online; each offer requires calling VIP services.

7. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, my BF got his winter corporate offers. I didn't get mine, so it looks like I've fallen off the list again.

8. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I still haven't gotten my fall offers yet! Actually, I have one horrible fall offer from Aria that has expired, but still hasn't disappeared, and, according to the fine print, it's long since expired. "This offer is valid Now through November 27, 1013." :Þ

9. lvmb

lvmb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, that really has expired!

Nothing for me yet either.

10. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got my Mlife winter offers today.

11. philculp

philculp Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you have property specific offers as well? And did you have a fall offer? I'm trying to figure out why I haven't received corporate mlife. Only an Aria and MGM specific offer.

12. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't even notice the date on the Aria fall offer until you pointed it out. I still have that one too.

It's frustrating when you fall off the corporate offer list - and contacting them DOES NOTHING. They will just keep telling you they are still be "rolled out". A month from now, they'll just tell you they are still being rolled out!

I suspect no one there knows why we don't get them - and they don't have a clue how to fix it.

13. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have the MC and MGM winter specific offers and usually get a NYNY offer (most of my play is here) but I got a general Mlife offer that includes all properties. But this one is a general offer. It's labeled "$100 Free Play Offer." When I click on it, all 9 properties show up and I click on the property I want and it shows the comp nights at each.

14. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't seem to get corporate offers any longer. I do get individual offers from Bellagio, Aria and Mandalay Bay that arrive both in email and snail mail but are seldom listed in my online M-Life account. Currently offers extend into April 30th, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.