1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Well, if you need to fill a few hours of your life, with some nonsense....

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by kodidog, Nov 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kodidog

kodidog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

2. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just read the 1st three days ill catch up on the rest tomorrow great details

On my next trip im also on AC 1851 9.05 from Toronto sooo dissapointed to learn its an old plane using old tiny screen on roof aisle, this really sucks i was expecting my own little terminal on the back of the seat infront of me

More napping time i guess

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
  3. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I recall correctly, their names were Candy, Bambi, Petal and Sucy. If any one of them was over 21, I’d be very surprised

LIKE!!!!! :evillaugh:wink2:

4. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very nice read. Enjoyed reading it while having lunch in my office.

5. kodidog

kodidog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Everybody!

Boy 'Letsdoit' you must have a looooong lunch hour! ;-)

BeeJay: I saw a couple of fellas on the flight that reminded me of you, or Macker, and the gals (particularly Bambi) seemed to give them a lot more attention than people like the grumpy old guy next to me. Hmmmmmm.......

vegasqc: Perhaps things will change somewhat before you fly out. I'm thinking a sauna, hot-tub, and free bar service in Economy Class, for instance. :)

6. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Ill trade all 3 for a couple of good movies on the flight lol

7. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Vegas Joker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoyed the TR immensely. Thank you so much for putting so much genuine effort into it.

Your report only makes my longing to return greater, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks again. :beer:

8. mdk63

mdk63 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sipping the coffee and did a hot "spit take" with a classic photograph caption:

"One of the things that we disliked about the 4 Queens’ rooms is the location of the safe. Once or twice, the use of it meant that ‘user’ nearly missed out on a day’s fun, because they were down for good. "

I'm ready to waste some more time on this Black Friday where I hibernate and pray that financial ruin doesn't fall on our household while my beauty shops.....

9. mdk63

mdk63 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Only a gifted writer can make a trip to Ross intriguing on a Trip Report.

...I’m guessing she was about 5’2” and weighed in at about three-hundred pounds. Luckily, we had not had breakfast yet. Blonde and I saw the exact same tights for sale later that day, but decided to leave them on the rack...

10. mdk63

mdk63 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay, I'll never get that time back....but I loved the pictures. Good photography, especially the sunrise from the Cosmo.

11. kodidog

kodidog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ELECTROGUY: Thanks for reading!

MDK63: I hope that while you were wasting your time on nonsense, your beauty did not bring you to financial ruin. If she did, you will only ever enjoy Vegas the cheap way from now on...reading others' trip reports! LOL

12. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like you had a great trip; I was scheduled for the stumble downtown but figured it was best to pass on it or I may have caused someone to have a stroke:rolleyes2: Sorry to have missed you and the rest of the group I didn't get a chance to catch up with though.:wave::blowkiss:

13. kodidog

kodidog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awww, sorry to hear that Bre... It would have been great to see you (if I would have recognized you in whatever fab costume you would have worn. ;-) ) If I look for YOUR trip report on here, will I find one, so I can see what fun you had on your latest visit to LV?

(How is the B boy these days?)

14. Tree DA

Tree DA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Paragraph 19 and you are finally deplaning....

15. kodidog

kodidog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    POOR Tree: You've probably never READ one of my rambles before, I'm thinking.....LOL

16. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do have one mostly written.....where it all comes to a halt for me is when I have to load pictures, I lose my enthusiasm at that point. Will try to get one up before we leave for Vegas again on December 12th.
    The BBoy is his usual wonderful self, being extra good with Santa Paws impending visit. lol

17. Bloomview

Bloomview Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Loved reading of your wonderful trip! So awesome that you have such fun as roomies ( you and Blonde) and how neat you got to show Vegas to a newbie! Particularly enjoyed the photos of Cosmo rooms since I have not stayed there and also liked seeing MGM room photos because it has been a long time since we have stayed there. Also, all of your photos were a joy to see! You have a good eye to catch some interesting things that many would overlook. Sometimes while there the whole thing is so overwhelming it is just great to see some individual things framed in a photo. Your writing style and humor added to the enjoyment of the read. Felt like a nice Vegas fix, almost like traveling along and did my heart good since my next trip is at best a long ways away! Sorry about the likely food poisoning episode but seems as if you mananaged to go forth after the suffering! Thanks for the great report!

18. kodidog

kodidog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Bloomview

Glad you took the time to get through the whole thing...I know it is a busy time of the year. ;-)

Your appreciation of the time I took, my photos, and my writing style (What? Did I say something funny? I must go back and re-read it..) are what make it all worth while, when I think about a dozen times while writing it, of quitting!

19. atcmurph

atcmurph Watcher Of The Skies

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well I worked a mid shift last night, with a lot of down time. Plenty of time to enjoy this epic report. Loved all of it. Thanks for the effort! :nworthy:

20. kodidog

kodidog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Murph....you were EXACTLY the audience I was gearing this report towards.....lots of time on your hands and nothing better to do..LOL

Thanks for the comments: glad you enjoyed it.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.